CHAPTER NINE

Amere

-------------------------

She knew that she was being aggressive. It must be the effect of the alcohol. It took all her inhibitions away. It unleashed her inner demon and right now, what she wanted to do was to experience this kind of bliss.

She was kissing him passionately. She wanted the feel of his lips against hers. He could feel his hardness down there and she couldn't control herself she started to stroke it. She remembered what she saw earlier. She could still remember how his cock was so big while he was jacking it off. She felt that tingling sensation in between her thighs. Her pussy was wanting something only this man could satisfy.

Dorian's kisses kept on getting deeper. His hand was now tracing the curve of her body. His warm touch was giving her body an unexplainable sensation. She felt he lifted her up and he walked towards his bed. He gently laid her there while their lips still entwined to each other. He took off her bra and she could feel the possessiveness in his every touch. He touched her breast, and this time, he knew how to do it. He was massaging it gently, until she felt his mouth started to suck her nipples that made her moan in pleasure.

"Oh god...it feels good." she gasped. He continued to play his tongue on her nipple. His hand began to trail down between her thighs pulling her panties down. His mouth began to trail down to her stomach. The moment he removed her panties, his mouth immediately dived down to her aching pussy.

And his mouth felt wonderful between her thighs. She squeals and her thighs automatically pulled together, but he held them down to make it open for him. He continued to swipe his tongue up and down to her soaked slit. Licking and sucking her clit that made her groan in ecstacy. He focused on that tiny core, teasing it cruelly. And she started to whimper when she felt that she was about to come. He sucked her clit harder until she felt the release. Her fingers grabbed his hair pushing her sex to his face. She let out a loud moan while she couldn't control her legs from shaking.

She wanted to let go from this. The sensation was making her crazy. But Dorian didn't nudge a bit. He continued to devour her swollen pussy. Sucking her clit. Licking her wetness. And she couldn't stand this anymore.

She pulled him up to kiss him again. Just like before, she could taste her own cum from his mouth. He was hungrily kissing her, and she started to tug his clothes.

"Your clothes. Take it off." She demanded. He stopped kissing her and started to remove his clothes. She was looking at his body and her eyes darted down to the tent in between his pants. "Pants. Remove your pants. Boxers too."

Like a good boy, he was following all her demands quietly. He stood up and removed his pants. His cock sprung hugely in her eyes. She stood up and crawl on the bed until her face was leveled to his thick cock.

She touched it. Slowly stroke it. His cock felt warm in her hand. She looked up and saw that he was looking at her. Waiting for what she's going to do next. Still looking at him, she put his hard cock inside her mouth, and she heard that he gasped. Swallowing so hard and looking at her while she started to suck it. He gently held her hair and started to fuck her mouth. She was gagging every time he was pushing deep. She needed to let go and breathe some air.

"Did I hurt you? I-I am so sorry," nag-aalalang sabi ni Dorian habang nakatingin sa kanya.

She shook her head and looked at him. "I guess you did your homework. You know how to fuck my mouth now." She smiled naughtily to him. "Are you going to come in my mouth?"