CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Dorian

Amere was greedily kissing him.

She was aggressive. She was on top of him trying to strip his clothes off as she ripped the buttons of his polo. Her kisses trailed down from his mouth down to his neck, down to his chest. He let out a moan when she trailed her tongue to her nipples. Licking it. Sucking it. Biting it.

"Jesus," he gasped. He was looking at her while she was devouring him. And he liked it. He liked it that she was aggressive. He liked that she was rough. He liked that all her inhibitions were gone, and her wild and crazy persona was taking over her.

She looked at him while she was still licking his skin down to his stomach. She played her tongue on his navel while she was unbuttoning his pants. She slowly pulled it down leaving his boxers on. His cock was swelling under it. She smiled when she saw it then looked at him again.

"I love your cock," she licked the boxers that was hiding his cock. He could feel the heat between their bodies. She bit the elastic of his boxers and using her teeth she slowly pulled it down until his thick cock sprung right at her face.

"There you are." She giggled like a wild child while looking at his length. She looked like she had seen her favorite candy and she was drooling to taste it. She looked at him again, put her tongue out and while looking at him, she started to lick the tip of his dick. He growled as she was licking it like an ice cream. Licking then sucking the head, playing her tongue on the tiny opening on top of it.

"Fuck, Amere. That's so good." He tried to gather her long hair to his hand and made it to a fist so he could see her beautiful face while she was sucking his cock. It was a beautiful sight. Her mouth full of his cock. Her cheeks getting hollowed every time she was sucking it all. He almost lost his sanity when she tried to take it all. Taking his fat cock up to her throat until she gagged and let it go.

Her hand began to stroke his cock while her lips continued to suck its tip. She was so good at this. Her mouth felt so wonderful around his cock. It was like she was claiming what was rightfully hers. No women made him crazy like this before. It was only her that could make him lose his mind and wanting more.

She continued to give him a blowjob while she was still looking at him. Her pretty eyes that kept on staring at him like she was looking at his expression. And every time he was letting out a moan, she would suck it deeper. Gagging over and over but still trying to take it all down to her throat. And he loved the sight of his cock engorged to its fullest inside Amere's mouth.

She let go of his cock. She kneeled between his thighs, and she began to take off all her clothes. She was smiling at him and while looking at her, he knew there was something different. She was smiling, giggling while taking off her clothes. Amere was not like this the last time, and he knew she was mad at her. And how come she knew where to find him?

He stood up and stopped her from stripping naked.

"Amere, are you okay?" He knew there was something wrong with her. Now he realized that her eyes were red. "Amere, are you high?" He held her face and looked at her eyes, but she took her hand and began to lick and suck his fingers one by one. Then she put his hand on top of her breast.

"Touch this." She demanded. Now she was totally naked in front of him and sat on top of his stomach. She began to grind there. He could feel her wetness on his belly. "Fuck, it feels so good."

He was looking at her. Like a goddess moving on top of him. His hand kept on massaging her breast. She was liking it. He saw her hand moved down between her thighs. She started to touch herself. Moving her middle finger right between her drenched slit. His two hands kept on massaging her breast then pinched her nipples while she was pleasuring herself. That was hot. Looking at her while she was enjoying giving herself so much pleasure.