3

I open my eyes to find Todoroki's face nuzzled into me. The rise and falls of his chest make me smile.

Light peeks into the room through the small opening of his curtains. I bring my hand up to run it through his hair. He's so calm and I bet he's so exhausted after last night. I peer over his shoulder to get a look at the time. It's noon Wow, we slept for a while.

"Darling?" Todoroki says, his voice hoarse. He moves so he can look at me and sighs.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I tell him and he smiles. I get on top of him and kiss his forehead. He stares at my chest.

"Damn darling, put a shirt on or else I might have to dominate you all over again, "Todoroki whispers. My cheeks turn hot. He flips me over so I'm under him and starts kissing my neck.

"S-Shoto, it's early for t-this don't you think?" I manage to say. Todoroki pins my arms above my head and continues to kiss my neck. I crane my neck back and bite my lip.

"What did you just call me, y/n?" Todoroki moans into my ear. I squirm under his grasp.

"I called you by your name, Shoto," I answer looking him in the eyes. He smirks.

"I don't like it when you address me by my name, Darling. Try something a little more lustful." I look down at his pelvis. He's rock solid.

"Baby, I c-can't do this right now," I stutter and he starts kissing my neck again.

"Why not y/n? do you not have time for your baby at the moment? Because he really needs you right now," Todoroki says before running his tongue up my neck. My legs start to shake.

"You're body's already responding to me, y/n. Don't you like it? I bet you need me, too." My heartbeat increases.

"B-baby, I-I have a private lesson with Recovery Girl in an hour," I explain. Todoroki moves down, kissing my chest, and then my stomach before reaching my pelvis.

"Can't it wait?" Todoroki breathes. He slips his hand into my panties and slowly moves his fingers in a circle around my precious. I arch my back.

"B-baby ugh. Please. I-I need to get ready," I beg. Todoroki looks at me for a moment before taking his hand off of my bare skin. He moves off of me and starts to mess with the top of his boxers. The best thing about Todoroki is that in an instant, he can go from being an innocent boy to an aggressive and dominant one. You never know what will happen with him. But once you get him started, it's hard to stop him.

"Let's go get our showers okay, Shoto," I say standing up and walking over to his wardrobe. I take out one of his shirts and slip it on. I put my skirt on from yesterday and grab my blouse from the floor.

Todoroki slips on a pair of joggers and a white T-shirt. He grabs his shower bag and opens the door for me. I walk out of the room and head in the direction of the elevator so I can go back to my dorm and get my stuff for the day.

...

The hot water feels nice running down my back. Freeing me of pretty much all thoughts for the time being. The shower curtain swings open slightly and I turn, quickly hiding my body.

"Don't worry, y/n it's just me," Todoroki says. I sigh, dropping my arms.

"Shoto what are you doing in the girls' shower house? How did you even get in here?" I question. He steps into the shower, closing the curtain behind him. I try to keep my eyes on his but it's pretty difficult to do.

"I snuck in, of course. I know; I'm not much of a rule-breaker, but I couldn't help not seeing your beautiful body and face, Darling," Todoroki says, pushing me up against the wall. I wrap my hand around his arm that's right next to my head.