4

I knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer. 

"Oh hey, y/n! I'm glad to see you," Natsuo says, motioning for me to come in.  I walk through the doorway and he shuts the door behind me. He pulls me into a hug and I hug him back. The Todorokis are like family to me: always treating me like I'm one of their own. Even Endeavour has a soft spot for me. 

"Natsuo, get off. Let me hug her now!" Fuyumi says, pushing Natsuo away and squeezing me. I laugh. 

"Oh my God. I didn't think you guys would be this excited to see me," I state, and Fuyumi giggles. 

"It's been too long, y/n," Fuyumi says, grabbing my hand and squeezing it. 

"Fuyumi, it's been two weeks since we've last seen her," Natsuo laughs.

 We all walk into the kitchen and I put Todoroki's soba on the island counter, taking a seat on one of the bar stools. 

"Y/n, mind explaining why your boyfriend didn't inform me you were coming?" I turn around to see Endeavour walking into the kitchen. His hair damp and a towel wrapped around his shoulders. He wears a navy muscle shirt and dark grey joggers. I smile, standing up from my seat. 

"Hi Mr. Todoroki, it's nice to see you again," I say, going over to him and hugging him. He pats the top of my head. 

"Hey, we discussed this. Just call me Enji. And it's nice to see you too, Kid," Endeavour says as I let go of him.

Todoroki comes down the stairs in just a pair of light grey sweatpants. His hair damp as well. 

"Oh hey, Darling. You been waiting a while?" he asks and I walk over to him. I tell him I haven't been here for long and he wraps his arm around my shoulders. Natsuo opens the container that holds the soba and peeks inside. 

"So this is what smells so good. Is it for me?" Natsuo looks up and grins at me. 

"No, It's mine. But you can put it in the refrigerator. I'll eat it when I get hungry," Todoroki tells his brother. I look up at him.

"You're telling me I went out of my way to get you that just for you to say you aren't hungry?" I question. He pulls me closer to him. 

"I'm not hungry anymore. Like I said I'll eat it later, Darling," Todoroki tells me. Endeavour's phone starts ringing. 

"I have to take this. All of you, behave," Endeavor says, answering the phone and walking into his office. Todoroki looks down at me and I meet his eyes. 

"Your eye. It looks red. Did you maybe pop a blood vessel?" Todoroki asks. I pull out my phone from my backpack and open my camera app, examining my eye. 

"Oh shit, I guess I did. I didn't even notice. Did you notice anything earlier?" Natsuo comes over and looks at my eye.

"Hmm, did you maybe sneeze really hard?" Natsuo says. I shake my head. Todoroki moves close to my ear, his lips brushing up against it.

"Maybe it's because of how hard I railed you last night," he whispers, smiling against my skin. I gulp. Wow, I didn't even think of that possibility. 

"M-maybe," I stutter. Natsuo looks back and forth between the two of us. 

"What are you guys whispering about? It's not very polite of you to do that, Shoto," Natsuo lectures. Todoroki and I both smile at each other. And he runs his hand up the back of my shirt. It's cold, and I like the way it feels against my hot skin. 

"I'm going upstairs, you guys," Fuyumi says, maneuvering around Todoroki and me, then running up the stairs. 

"Why don't we go up too?" Todoroki asks looking down at me. I nod and wave to Natsuo as Todoroki drags me up the staircase.