AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello from wherever you are in the world. It's Abid Rayne here and I wanted to thank you for your support throughout the entirety of "Captivated". When I first started this fanfiction, I was nervous to get my works out there and was only hoping to reach 1.0k views. And I'm surprised it's reached over that! 

   I know the start of this story is rough to push through and it was my first time experimenting with this genre but I think over time I got the hang of it. 

   I really tried focusing on the plot more than the romance and I tend to do that a lot because I know that even if a fanfiction has good smut, the plot can sometimes ruin the book. In future projects, I will add more romance aspects but I really loved what my editor and I came up with for the story. 

   Speaking of my editor, I would like to thank her. Halfway through the story, she called me explaining that she would have trouble keeping up because of her finales and AP projects. So I decided that it would be best to let her go so she could focus on her classes. She's helped me with a lot of the story though and I can just think of the countless nights we stayed up organizing the chapters and the events of the plot. 

   When I go back and read the first chapter it's honestly hard because of how different my writing style was only 5 or so months ago. I'm very impressed by the improvement of my writing over such a tiny amount of time! 

   Future plans: I already have ideas for future stories. One including an AU of Bakugou (My Hero Academia)  and another an AU of Eren Yeager (Attack on Titan). I'm excited to start working on these two pieces. Especially because they include plot pieces I don't think I've really ever truly worked with before: murder, sex work, outlaws, abuse, etc. I'm ecstatic to see where these plot ideas will take me and I hope you will follow me along the way. 

   Follow me for future stories! And thanks again for supporting me. I hope to see you around.

-Abid Rayne :)

(DM ME QUESTIONS ON WATTPAD OR MY INSTAGRAM SO I CAN ANSWER THEM PUBLICLY)