16

"Dabi?"

"Yeah y/n, it's me." I look over to see Dabi smoking by the window. Smoke fails to fill the room as it just flows out of the aperture in the wall.

"I just had the weirdest dream," I start to explain, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I could tell. You looked uncomfortable and we're letting out these cute little moans in your sleep," Dabi tells me, putting his cigarette back in between his lips. What did he just say I was doing?

I sit up and swing my bare legs over the side of the bed. My face turns hot. I walk over to where Dabi stands and look up at him. The air coming in through the window gives me goosebumps. I shiver, rapidly moving my hands up and down my arms.

"Here," Dabi says handing me his cigarette. I take it in between my index and middle finger and bring it up to my lips.

"So, will you help me change my staples today? For the party? It starts at 7 I think, but we've gotta be there by 6," Dabi asks. I nod my head, passing the cig back to him. I start coughing and my eyes start to tear up. "You good?" Dabi questions, placing his free hand on my back.

"Y-yeah," I manage to say through coughs.

"'Yeah' as in you're okay, or 'yeah' as in you'll help me change my staples?"

"Yes to both," I say, walking away from the window. I head into the bathroom, and Dabi follows me.

"Could you get me some new lounge clothes?" I ask Dabi before he walks out of the bathroom. I lift my shirt and examine my body. It looks like I've lost quite a bit of weight, which isn't a good thing in my case. It's probably because of how messed up my sleep schedule and eating schedule have been. I run my fingers over my stomach. I don't look unhealthy, but if my life keeps going on like this, I will start to look that way.

"Here, Princess." I quickly pull down my shirt and jump, startled. Dabi puts a pair of grey sweats and a black hoodie on the sink counter. He leans against the counter top. I look at Dabi, waiting for him to leave.

"What?" He asks, staring back at me. 

"Well, are you gonna leave?" Dabi just looks at me and licks his lips. He moves closer to me and places his hands on my hips. I struggle to meet his eyes. 

"Why don't I hop in the shower with you, hmm?"  Dabi presses his lips against my neck and I take in a sharp breath. 

"No....you should leave," I say, placing my hands over Dabi's to pull them off of me. I start to pry his fingers from me, but he starts pulling my skin in between his teeth. He's getting me in all the right places. A sigh escapes my lips and I only hope Dabi didn't hear me. 

"You like that, Princess?" Dabi asks against my neck. I close my eyes, my breaths shaky, and I run my hands up Dabi's arms. 

"Just let me take a shower, Dabi." He chuckles, and I can feel his hot breath against my skin. He pulls away from me but still keeps his hands idly placed on my hips. 

"Alright, but only if I get to watch," Dabi demands giving me a smug look. I roll my eyes and push his chest. He stumbles backwards and I turn around, facing the opposite direction. 

I pull my shirt over my head and take off my underwear, throwing them in to a pile on the ground. I reach for the hooks on my bra and struggle to undo them, and then I feel two hands brush against my skin. 

"Lemme help you, y/n," Dabi whispers in my ear as he grabs at my back. I let him do it. At this point, I've just learned to obey him. No point in pissing him off again. I mutter a 'thank you' and go to turn on the water. 

Dabi watches from where he's sat on the sink counter as I step into the steamy hot shower. 

The water burns my skin but I don't bother to change the temperature. I look at Dabi through the corner of my eye, and he just stares at me, not doing anything.

"You know, you're really hot," Dabi says slowly with a blank expression. I look over at him as I run my hands through my damp hair.

"Don't call me that," I snap back and he stifles a laugh.

"Okay, so what can I call you, hmm? Gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, perhaps...sexy?" My cheeks turn hot, and I look at the shower wall.

"Ah, okay. You like that last one. Or maybe you like all of them," Dabi says over the water that's hitting the tiled floor of the shower. "Look at me, y/n." 

I turn down the temperature of the water, letting some of the fog clear, and I look at Dabi. He runs his index finger along the waistband of his sweatpants. 

"Let me join you, please, Darling?" Dabi begs, and I think for a second. I nod my head giving him permission to join me. Dabi pulls off his shirt and hops off of the counter. He then takes off his pants and boxers and slides open the glass shower door. Dabi steps in and I keep my eyes on his. 

"You know, if you wanna look you can," Dabi says over the water. I don't say anything but slowly trail my eyes down his body stopping at his lower torso. I pull my lip in between my teeth. Dabi grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at him. He smirks, bringing his face only inches away from mine. 

"You've got me all hard with that body of your's," Dabi chuckles. I take a deep breath, leaning my head against the wall. I watch as Dabi places his free hand against the tiles next to my head and drops his other hand from my jaw. I look down and watch as he brings his hand to his bulge. He wraps his fingers around himself and slowly pumps. I watch as his fingers reach his tip over and over, his breathing increases. and he looks me in the eyes. I bite my bottom lip. 

"you bite that lip of your's one more time, and I'll have to do it for you," Dabi moans next to my ear. He moves his hand faster. "f-fuck, y/n." Dabi's reaction to being with me is starting to turn me on. I squirm and squeeze my legs together. I shouldn't think of him in this way. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. I grab Dabi's chin and kiss him. He kisses me back forcefully, bringing his hand down from the wall and grabbing at my bare shoulder. Our lips collide over and over again as our lust for each other grows more prominent. 

"Let me...see you... touch yourself, Princess." I stop kissing Dabi and look at him. He slows down his pumping and moves his hand from my shoulder down to my own hand. He grabs it and moves it to my pelvis. He folds in both my ring finger and little finger. I hesitate. "Do it," Dabi demands placing my fingers on my bare skin.

"We have to cum at the same time then," I say, licking my lips. Dabi nods his head.

"Alright." I slide my fingers inside of me and slowly massage myself, my fingers running against my clit. Dabi looks down at my hand as I part my lips. 

"Inside." Is all he says, still touching himself. 

"w-what?" I stutter as my legs start to shake. 

"Your fingers need to be deep inside of you. Here- like this," Dabi starts pulling my hand away from myself and he places his free hand there instead. He takes no time to push his fingers deep inside of me and I cover my mouth, closing my eyes. He continues to touch himself while pleasuring me as well. I grab at Dabi's hair and pull it. 

The sound of our lust for each other echoes through the bathroom as we both feel ourselves inching towards our climaxes.

"D-Dabi I'm gonna-" 

"Me...too." I feel myself edge towards that sensation, the one I haven't had in so long. 

"Fuck," I moan as I feel tension building up just before it releases. Dabi looks down at his hands, which are both covered in the sexual mess that we created. I try catching my breath and lean my head forward. Dabi places his forehead against mine and both of our bare chests rise and fall at the same time. 

"I hope one day... you'll learn to love me just as I love you, Y/n." 

Hope you guys enjoyed! I thought I'd be nice to ya'll for a change. Lot's of love,

-Abid Rayne :)