9

It's now 9 p.m. I've just spent most of the day thinking. That's it; there was only one thing on my mind and I couldn't get it out. I sit in the living room with Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri. They all look at me, waiting for my answer. 

"So, what's it gonna be, y/n?" Shigaraki asks me, taking the hand off of his face. I bring my eyes to his and he smirks. Everybody waits in anticipation for my answer. 

"We don't have all day, Princess," Dabi growls, and he grabs my chin to make me look at him. His eyes go to my lips and then back up to meet my eyes again. My cheeks turn hot. I swat his hand away from my face.

"I-I will...umm," I mumble. Dabi rolls his eyes. 

"Come on y/n! you're really getting me excited here!" Toga says, licking her lips with a big smile. 

"I will... stay with you all for a few months, help some of your people out, and then I am heading back to UA. Everything I do while I'm on missions with the league, will stay a secret and no one can find out about this, okay? Those are my conditions," I tell them. Shigaraki grins and Dabi moves so his lips are right next to my ear.

"Good girl, I knew you would stay," Dabi whispers into my ear, wrapping his hand slowly around my throat and giving it a slight squeeze. I gulp. 

"We'll accept your conditions. Toga will take you out tomorrow so you can get a dress for our next mission. You, Dabi, and Toga will all head to a club, where you guys will patrol for the mafia's gambling party. They have a lot of people after them right now, so the three of you need to keep them as safe as possible. Got that?" Shigaraki says, itching his neck. I look at the ground as Dabi moves his hand to the back of my neck, running his figures up and down my nape.

"I'll do it if I can get a masquerade mask to cover my face," I announce. Shigaraki nods his head.

"Yeah, sure, that works. Hear that, Toga?" Shigaraki asks, looking over at Toga; she giggles. 

"Of course, Shiggy. I'll make sure she looks absolutely beautiful and feels comfortable!" What am I? A dress up doll? I stand from my spot next to Dabi on the couch and stretch. I hear the door to the house open. 

Everyone looks over to see who it is. 

"Yukki, you're back I see," Kurogiri says. Yukki comes over to us with a bag in his hand. 

"I brought home some soba," Yukki states, holding the bag up in the air. 

Everybody grabs a container from the bag except me, I am starving, but I  just stare at Yukki, disgusted. How could he act like he didn't just fake our friendship and then lie to me over and over again. I scowl. 

He looks over at me, his expression cold. 

"Look, y/n, I'm sorry, I really am, but I was just following orders," Yukki says, and I look away from him. 

"I'm not hungry anymore," I murmur, standing up and walking over to the staircase. 

...

I lie in bed, reading a book I found in the nightstand that's right next to the bed. It's called "I Am a Cat". It's not really something I would usually be into, but it keeps me from being bored. 

The door opens to my room and I look up. It's Dabi.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly. He holds up a clear container and I squint to see what's in it. 

"It's your dinner. You said you weren't hungry but you haven't eaten in like two days, so,"Dabi explains, walking over and handing me the container and some chopsticks.  

"Thanks, Dabi," I say and I open the container. Dabi comes and sits next to me on the bed. I move closer to the edge, away from him.

"So, how were you and Todoroki doing?" I look at him in shock, and I don't say anything. 

"Don't be shocked. I followed you everywhere, I even followed you on Instagram," Dabi says, chuckling. I look at him, setting the soba on the nightstand, my eyes widening as he goes on.

"Did you not notice my presence? I didn't try very hard to conceal it." I literally have no words, nothing to say at all. I-is he crazy? Was he just following orders or did he stalk me for some other reason?

"W-why did you do it?" I ask, my voice breaking a bit, he moves closer to me. 

Dabi laughs, "Well, at the start I only had to find out a few things about you, and then when Shigaraki said I could be done watching you, I couldn't stop. you're so interesting, doing the same things practically everyday. I know your daily schedule like the back of my hand, y/n." I feel like crying, but I'm not weak.  I-I never knew someone could be so obsessed with me. 

"Y-you creepy bastard," I whisper. Dabi smirks, and grabs my chin. I furrow my brows. 

"Don't whine, there's no need for that. Remember, you and I have to get along," Dabi says, looking into my eyes. He leans in, closer to me and I don't bother to move. He's not wrong, we do have to get along because I'll be stuck with him for the next few months. "You really do tempt me. Your like a little mouse, always trying to scurry away, but you can't run from this kitty cat," Dabi whispers, his lips only an inch away from mine. I close my eyes. What am I doing here?  Why didn't I just turn down their offer? 

Dabi's lips meet mine and I try pushing him off of me. 

"Stop, please," I yell, trying to get up to leave. And Dabi grabs my wrists pulling me back onto the bed and holding my arms in place above my head. 

"Trying to get away? We weren't done here, but I guess if you want me to leave I can."I say nothing, but squirm under his grasp. Dabi lets go of me and lay down besides me, sighing. "Sometimes I get out of control, I'm trying to take my time with you, y/n." 

...

We sat in silence for a while and then I decided to crawl under the covers. 

Dabi still hasn't left my side, and it's really starting to bother me.

"So, are you gonna leave?" I ask, annoyed, turning over to face him. Dabi looks at me, his eyes hardly staying open.

"No, I'm too lazy to go back to my room," Dabi says, sitting up. He pulls his shirt over his head and throws it onto the ground. "I'm crashing here for tonight," he adds. 

"Whatever, goodnight."