33

Things start to merge in my head. I'm a bit confused, and I feel my heart starting to get heavy.

A pressure building on my body, and a weight coming off of my eyes.

Where am I? What's going on?

My mind fills with so many questions as I try to piece together what's happening right now.

I try opening my mouth but am only silenced by a thick liquid filling my lungs.

My breathing suffers dramatically as more weight builds on my body, the heaviness on my eyes decreasing in mass.

And then I hear someone.

A voice.

A familiar one at that.

"Get her out! Now! let's go. We need to get her to an intensive care unit. I don't even know how she's survived this long with this head trauma."

I fail to open my eyes, but I gain feeling in my right hand, and I move it to my face.

My body, it's so weak. But why?

Thin pieces of medical tape hold my eyes shut, and I slowly pull them off.

The small effort immediately making me exhausted.

"Wait! Todoroki, she's moving!" That voice, it's Sero and Shoto, Shoto's here? I just saw him die right in front of me though.

I'm so confused, so out of it.

I open my eyes, dropping my arm to my body. My eyes strain from the bright light in the room.

What the fuck is going on?

"Y/n? Y/n! Look, we're getting you out of here," Sero says, getting in my face.

My lips part to speak, but my mouth is so dry.

"What's-going-?" I can't even finish my sentence, my throat is too hoarse.

What even is this? Todoroki, Sero? I look at the window to my left where Jirou stands, her earphone jack plugged into the wall, cracks forming around it where she forced her way into the drywall.

Sero immediately shoves his hands under my limp body, pulling a ventilator from my face, waiting a bit to see if I'm fine without it.

"Todoroki," Sero nods to Shoto and Shoto nods back before heading to the window and sending a force of ice from his right hand.

"Let's go! I hear them coming," Jirou yells, her jack removing itself from the wall.

This is all so much, so confusing.

Todoroki, he's dead.

Yukki, he was across from me.

The Boss, he was behind me.

Now I'm in a location I don't recognize at all with Class 1A students by my side.

Shoto goes first: jumping out of the window and out onto the structure of ice he created.

I can hear chaos outside. Explosions going off every once and a while which I am assuming are from Bakugou.

Jirou grabs onto the curtain bar connected to the wall and pulls herself up onto the window sill, leaving the room next.

"You ready, Y/n?" I look up at Sero, this has to be a dream. This can't really be happening, but my head aches and my body hurts, and that all feels so real.

Unbelievably real.

Am I going insane? Is that's what's happening?

"Okay, I'm assuming that's a yes," Sero says after a while of me not responding. "Hold on, beautiful. We're getting you out of here."

I tighten my grip as best I can around Sero's neck, shifting into him a bit, and he looks down at me one more time before heading to the window.

My head spins when Sero places me on the edge of the window. He keeps hold of my bicep as he slides onto the sill next to me.

"-do it myself," I croak, tightening my grip as best I can on the window.

"Are you sure? I don't think Todoroki would like me very much if I made you do this yourself," Sero explains, looking over at me.

I nod my head to avoid straining my voice and hurting my throat any further.

I look out the window and squint my eyes to form the people who stand at the bottom of the ice hill.

Shoto, Jirou, and Uraraka stand at the end, waiting for me to come down. Todoroki watches me intently, as I move my legs slowly, I'm still very weak but I try my best to appear stronger than I am right now.

I slide my body onto the ice keeping my hands on the window for support. I can feel Sero spotting me from behind.

"You good to go? Todoroki can catch you at the bottom."

I cough clearing my throat, not that there is anything to clear, and All I am stuck with is a burning sensation in my windpipe.

I nod my head, and I can feel Sero's hands loosen on me.

"Are you sure, Y/n?" Sero questions, unsure if he should actually let me do this by myself.

"Yeah," I croak, my throat becoming even sorer than it was before.

I let my hands lose their grip on the window, and I let my body go limp.

The friction between my back and the ice causes my shirt to slide up. The small of my back slowly getting colder and colder the further down I get.

I long for this to be over, for me to be at the bottom.

I feel a sharp pain on my bare leg; I struggle to sit up to see, not that I can see anything since the pain spreads from a nerve on the back of my thigh.

I fall backward, my speed increasing as the slide gets more angled to the ground.

My skirt slowly sliding up my body as I reach the bottom.

"I got you," Shoto says, stopping me. "Wrap ur arms around my neck." I do as he says and Todoroki picks me up, pulling my legs around his waist.

"Y/n, your leg, it's bleeding," Shoto says. I Ignore him, running my hand through his hair. I let my head fall onto his shoulder and the explosions that were once booming so loud around me, become dull and muffled.

My surroundings start to blur and my eyes start to close.

"Hey... y/n, Darling? Stay with me okay?"

I can't keep my eyes open any longer, so I let them close.

Letting myself become engulfed in the darkness that lies in my mind.

Hey! Thanks for sticking around. I know it's been a while, but I've been caught up with work and getting ready for school. The next chapter will be the last!

-Abid Rayne :)