7

Today isn't the day for me to have a stalker. I examine the area, no one seems suspicious so far. I don't see any villains anywhere. 

"Y/n, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Yukki asks me, concerned. I shake my head. He doesn't need to know about this. I can't have him use his quirk either because there are too many people around. I take a deep breath and continue to look around. Something catches my eye, somebody in the shadows. I shouldn't approach them, but I want to. It could be a villain, or it could be someone who's afraid to ask for help. If it means endangering my life to possibly help someone else's, then that's the risk I will take. 

"Yukki, stay here," I tell him, he just looks at me. I walk slowly towards the dark alley where I first saw the shadow. 

"Y/n!" someone calls my name. I glance around to see a familiar face. I run towards him.

"Shoto!" I yell jumping into his arms. His costume is missing a sleeve, so I'm assuming he fought at some point. Todoroki spins me in a circle before putting my feet back down on the ground. He looks me in the eyes before kissing my lips. I pull away.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried sick about you," Todoroki says with a small smile. I hug him again, and look back at Yukki. I motion for him to come over, and he waltzes over to us. 

"Shoto, I want you to meet Yukki. He's become a good friend of mine and he helped me fight a few villains. We did end up having to flee, though," I say. Todoroki bows, and Yukki hesitates before doing the same.

"It's nice to meet you," Yukki says, grinning.  "Anyways, I think I'm gonna go get some water, my head hurts a little," Yukki continues, waving to us and walking away.

I wrap my arms around Todoroki's neck and he slides his hands up my skirt, grabbing at my thighs. 

 "I really did miss you. I haven't seen you in a while," Todoroki whispers in my ear, and kissing my neck. I squirm in his grasp and he chuckles. 

"You really think I'd do something here?" Todoroki starts running his fingers further up my legs. "-Because I just might." My cheeks turn hot and I look around. No one's looking in our direction. 

"B-baby, I was gonna go do something," I stutter and he gives me a quick peck. 

"And what was that, hmm?" he asks, staring into my eyes. I gulp and look away. 

"There's been someone following me," I say, and Todoroki immediately lets go of me and grabs my chin making me look him in the eye. 

"Could it possibly be the same person that was following you a while back?" I shrug my shoulders. 

"I don't know, but I can feel their presence here," I explain. Todoroki looks around, his expression cold. 

I go on to explain how I've noticed someone following me for the past few weeks, how they always seem to be a few steps behind me, but as soon as I turn my head to look, there's no one there. I tell him of the shadow I spotted in the alleyway, and how I was going to go see who it was, until he showed up. 

"You shouldn't have even thought of looking yourself. What if you got hurt? I wouldn't be able to live with myself," Todoroki says harshly. I look at the ground. I guess it wasn't smart of me to think I could just go check it out on my own. 

"Hey, look at me. I'm not calling you weak, because you truly aren't. But if something happened and you weren't able to scream, then what would you do? What would I do?" Todoroki holds the sides of my face in his hands and caresses my cheeks. 

"I'm sorry. I know better than that," I respond, and he smiles at me before kissing my lips. Todoroki is overprotective, but that factor makes me feel safe whenever I am with him.