17

*Current location: Dabi's sexy room ;)*

"Stay still dammit!" I yell as I attempt to take out one of Dabi's staples

"Stay still dammit!" I yell as I attempt to take out one of Dabi's staples. I sit on top of him as I squeeze his jaw so he doesn't move. I unhook the staple from one side of his face and then Dabi hands me a new one. I hold on to the top of the old one and then hook the new one into his face. Then I do the same for the bottom half of the staple.

"Are you sure this doesn't gross you out?" Dabi asks me as I place the old staple in a pile with the other ones I already took out.

"Dabi, I'm not only training to become a pro hero, but I'm also training to become a doctor. I've seen worse than this," I respond, working on another staple. I pinch Dabi's skin and he groans. I mumble an apology. Now I've only got the ones on his chin, and I'll be done.

...

"Thanks again, Y/n," Dabi tells me and I smile.

The two of us walk down the stairs, and the whole time I can feel Dabi's eyes on me. Shigaraki and Kurogiri sit at the kitchen island. Shigaraki is sipping a mimosa. I did not expect him of all people to drink.

They both look our way.

"You two need to be quieter in the mornings. I could hear you from my room," Shigaraki groans. I glance over at Dabi and slap the back of his head. He chuckles.

"Yes, I have to say it was quite... Well- unpleasant listening to you two," Kurogiri adds.

Jesus. Were we really that loud?

I look over at the clock on the wall. It reads 12:09 P.M.

I decide to go sit in the living room. I lie on my stomach on the couch and close my eyes. Dabi really tires me out. He's kind of like a little puppy who needs to be watched, but sometimes he can be that guard dog that's in control.

I listen as I hear the guys talk in the kitchen. I catch pieces of what they are talking about.

"Could we...maybe she will...," I hear Kurogiri say.

"No fucking way...she isn't... it's out of..." Dabi says back. What are they talking about? It has to be me, right? I mean Toga's the only other 'she' I know that's in the LOV. I guess I can only wonder.

I sit around for a bit, just passing the time before I hear someone stomping down the stairs.

"God, no damn way! Wait, I'm not doing that. She's got two already she don't need a third." It's Yukki. He has his headset on, and he appears to be talking to someone.

He walks into the living room and stands in front of me. As I sit up, he slides his headset off of his right ear.

"Hey, um y/n?" He asks me. And I look up at him.

"Yeah, what's up, Yukki?" I question, smiling.

"Shut the hell up, Kei," he says into his mic before bringing his attention back to me. "Sorry about that. Anyways, I was wondering if I could escort you to the party tonight. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if you don't want me to," Yukki says quickly. I laugh.