13

"Mm, Dabi," I plead as Dabi sucks on my neck. 

We ended up going back to my room, not even finishing the cigarette. And now we're here, on the bed, me straddling Dabi, and him sitting up beneath me.  He slides his hands under my shirt pulling it off of me. 

"You're...so...prefect," Dabi says in between each kiss he plants on my neck. I can feel him pressing into me, and I adjust my position on his legs, setting myself directly on top of his bulge. 

"Right...there, Princess," he moans. "I don't think you know how badly I wanna rip those jeans off of you right now so I can feel you bare." Dabi proceeds to pull down one of my bra straps, kissing my shoulder. I tilt my head back, and I squirm, moving my hips from side to side. 

"Fuck, do that again," Dabi breathes, grabbing my hair and pulling it back. I slowly start moving my hips back and forth, and I can feel not only him responding, but myself responding as well. Dabi pulls my head towards him and he kisses my lips. Our tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouths. 

knock knock.

"Dabi, Shiggy said to get your ass downstairs and try your new suit on." Dabi and I both pause. It's Toga. 

"Damn, tell him I'll be down in a bit," Dabi shouts before his voice breaks and he starts coughing. Dabi grabs my neck and forces his lips onto mine again. 

"Dabi...we... should...go," I say in between kisses. 

"No." 

"Yeah."

No." I look into Dabi's eyes and grab his jaw. 

"We're going downstairs right now," I say with a small smile, and Dabi frowns. I get off of him and walk towards the door.

"Forgetting something, Princess?" I look behind me, and Dabi is holding up my shirt. I rub the back of my neck before sticking my hand out, motioning for him to bring it to me.

He gets up and walks over to me, dangling the shirt above my head. I reach for it, but he only lifts it higher every time I try to grab it. 

"Give it to me, Dammit!" I yell before grabbing Dabi's bicep and pulling his arm down. 

"You are so fun to tease," Dabi tells me with a chuckle. 

...

"Come on Dabi, we don't have all night!" Twice yells, leaning against the couch, waiting for Dabi to come out of the restroom in his suit. 

"Oh my God! I'm coming, give me a sec. I'm putting the belt on!" He shouts back. 

"He's gonna look so amazing!" Toga exclaims, with a huge grin on her face. I prop my feet up on the coffee table and lean my head against the back of the couch. He's been in there for so long, I think to myself.

The door to the restroom opens and out walks Dabi in a black and white suit. The blazer is fully unbuttoned, and a chain dangles from his slacks. 

*this is Dabi's suit*

I stare at him in awe

I stare at him in awe. Damn, he looks fine. 

"I fucking hate it. We're taking it back," Dabi says, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"I think it looks very nice. It suites you," Sako states, smiling at Dabi. 

"I don't care. I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt," Dabi growls. "Also, was the designer belt necessary? Where did you even get it, Toga?"

Toga giggles. "Well, It was a gift, that's all you need to know," She tells Dabi, resting her chin in her palm. "What do you think, y/n?" I look at Toga wide eyed before responding. 

"I-uh, like it. I think it looks really good. You'll fit in, and that's the point," I respond, pursing my lips and nodding my head. The suit isn't too tight and it looks modern and classy. For a mafia gambling party, I'd say he'd fit the persona. 

"Fine, I'll wear it," Dabi grunts, crossing his arms. I look over at Toga who quickly stands up and walks off somewhere. 

"Where is Shigaraki?" I ask no one in particular as Dabi heads back into the bathroom to change. 

"He's playing video games," Twice tells me, and I shake my head. 

"And where's Yukki? Jeez, wasn't this supposed to be a group meeting?" I roll my eyes. So much for everyone showing up. 

"He went to his room a while ago. 'Said he didn't want to make you uncomfortable," Sako explains to me. I sigh. I feel so bad; we used to be such close friends: hanging out everyday, messaging each other after work hours, going out on the weekends. I stand up from my place on the couch as Dabi walks back out of the bathroom, his suit on a few hangers. I start towards the stairs. 

"Where are you going?" Dabi asks, and I look back at him. 

"I'm gonna go talk to Yukki," I answer, before heading up the stairs. 

I knock on the door to Yukki's room and wait for him to answer. 

"Come in!" He yells and I slowly turn the knob on his door. 

"It's about time, Shigara..." Yukki starts before trailing off as he turns around to see me. Our eyes meet as Yukki walks out of his bathroom with only a towel on that hangs low on his hips, his hair damp.

"Oh- hey y/n," Yukki says slowly. I walk into his room, closing the door behind me. "You can sit on my bed if you want." 

I stride towards Yukki's bed and sit before taking in my surroundings. His room is very modern. LED lights wrap around the entirety of the room and his walls are covered in records and various instruments. I remember him telling me that the bass guitar was his favorite to play. In the farthest right corner of the room, Yukki has a PC set up with two monitors and a black gaming chair. 

*Yukki's gaming setup 😩*

"I like your room," I comment, breaking the awkward silence

"Thanks," he says sweetly. "Um, Imma go put some clothes on," Yukki tells me as he points to his bathroom door. I shake my head, letting him know that he should do that. 

A few minutes later, Yukki walks out with some black joggers on and a towel draped over his left shoulder. He goes to sit in his chair and he spins it around to face me. 

"So, um, what's up?" He asks me, running his hand through his damp black hair. I fold my hands in my lap. 

"Oh...I just wanted to come and apologize. I feel really bad for treating you like shit these past few days, and you don't deserve that. You were just doing your job, y'know?" Yukki pulls a hair tie off of his wrist and pulls up half of his hair. This time, unlike the last, he pulls his bangs out of his face, leaving only two strands framing the sides of his head.

"Oh yeah. I'm really sorry for knocking you out, too. I feel horrible. Especially because I was really starting to like you as a person, and I felt like you actually wanted to be my friend," Yukki explains to me, slowly spinning side to side in his chair. 

"We were friends and still are, Yukki," I say with a smile, and Yukki beams. "Now get over here so we can do some bonding."