18

𝟓:𝟎𝟎 𝐏.𝐌~ 𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"Toga, they aren't gonna let you in looking like that," Dabi growls. I walk down the stairs, my heels clicking against the wooden floor. I examine Toga. She's disguised as a woman I do not know. Long dark hair that falls over her shoulders and pretty dark brown eyes that sparkle as the natural light hits them. She's dressed in all black. Certain parts of her outfit revealing her skin.

*Toga's fit 😳 (not sure how to feel about it)

"Um, Toga you look... interesting," Sako says, looking Toga up and down.

"I think I look pretty!" Toga exclaims, grabbing at her thigh belts.

"Go change, Toga," Dabi demands. She rolls her eyes and then stomps over to the staircase to go find something else to wear.

"I think she would have been fine, Dabi. You didn't have to be so rude," I snap. He looks over at me, his eyes tracing the outlines of my silhouette.

"Mm, whatever," Dabi murmurs.

"Were going to have to leave soon," Sako starts, "I will be driving you all." I nod my head.

"Alright, well, Where's Yukki at?" I ask, pulling at my dress.

"Young Makino? He's outside," Sako responds.

"Makino?"

"Yes, that is Yukki's secondary name, Y/n. Did you not know?" Sako questions me. I shake me head.

"Hey you guys, I'm ready," Yukki says running down the stairs. He grabs his converse from the shoe mat on the floor and struggles to get them on.

"Woah, Yukki I like the kicks," I compliment.

Shoe: converse run star hike high tops

Yukki mumbles a thank you and stands after finishing tying his shoes.

"Okay, let's get going. Toga shall meet us out at the car," Sako says, grabbing his keys off of the table. We all walk over to the door to leave.

𝟓:𝟒𝟗 𝐏.𝐌.~𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥...𝟏𝟏 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠