Epilouge

"Y/n! Please, listen. I had to do something I couldn't just blow my cover with The League. You understand right?"

"Yeah, Y/n. Don't completely blame Yukki for this okay?"

I looked between Yukki and Shoto as they spoke, trying to hear them out.

"I couldn't control myself. I never have used my power to hurt someone, never the less knock them out for months."

I was mad that what had happened was, Yukki got stuck in a situation between saving his friend and blowing his cover or possibly losing a friend and continuing on with his investigation of The League as a double agent. 

It all ended in Yukki's quirk becoming too powerful in which he led me to unconsciousness for almost three whole months.

Everything that appeared so real to me, was just the conversations around my limp body being twisted as they made their way to my brain.

The fact that everything I heard, everything I felt, every place I went, the relationships I made... The fact that these "memories", If you wanna say that, we're nothing more than a figment of my imagination:

It kind of hurts.

It wasn't all real...

It was practically all just a dream.

" Y/n, Darling, what did this... Dabi boy do to you? Why?" Shoto sits in a chair next to my hospital bed. It's late now, around 11 P.m. I wanna say.

"Well-" I start, moving my head to look out the window.

My heart drops, but I also feel a sense of peace for a moment because it's almost like I can see two turquoise orbs glaring back at me.

"It's almost like-" my heart is beating out of my chest. These eyes, they dig into me, but they feel comfortable, familiar.

"Almost like he what?" Shoto squeezes my hand in anticipation.

"It's almost like he-"

Like he captivated me.

You've reached the end of "Captivated" thank you for reading completely through. Feel free to read the author's note if you wanna look and an opinion on what you want my next story to be! Also, DM me with questions and I will answer them on another part. I already have a few questions prepared so feel free to read my responses.

-Abid Rayne :)