Q&A

(Some questions I thought a lot of readers might already have had so I decided to answer them.)

Q: Who’s your favorite OC?

A: I’d have to say my favorite OC has to be Takahashi. Something about writing him brought me joy. He’s so sweet and relaxed and different from any other OC I've written in the past. His inspiration was Danny Phantom on TikTok. Overall, I’m sad he didn’t have a bigger part in my story. 

Q: Why did you decide to make Kirishima gay?

A: I decided to make Kiri gay because I thought being a part of the LGBTQIA+ just fit his character. Kirishima always talks about being manly and in my head I thought ‘what's more manly than dating another manly man’. I also felt I needed some LGBT representation considering some of my readers are probably a part of the community and I’m also a part of the community myself!

Q: Why did you make the story more Dabi-based?

A: Well, it’s probably because originally I had planned to make it so Y/n got Stockholm syndrome and killed Todoroki herself. Then, I thought ‘what if it was all just a dream?’ then I was like no that's kinda stupid. So finally I and my editor decided that it would be great if Y/n got knocked out earlier in the story and was in a coma, but the reader didn’t know that Y/n never woke up. So with that idea in mind, of course, I had to make the story more Dabi-based considering Y/n is in a comatose state for so long and the last people she saw before she was kidnapped, were the members of the league. 

Q: How did you come up with this story idea?

A: To be honest, it was so long ago that I don't really remember. I think maybe when I was on a phone call with my friend Jayden, that’s when I came up with the idea. I got inspired because she was at the time writing a Bakugou x Reader. That’s all I really remember, sorry. 

Q: How old are the characters? Including your OC’s. 

A: Well, for starters, Y/n is 18-19 so technically in the story you're practically a legal adult. Dabi is 22-23 and the rest of The League members are aged up by 3 years from around their normal ages in seasons 3-4 of the anime. Same with the Class 1A students: they are all about 18-19 as well. Yukki is 16-17 and Kosei Takahashi is around 20, same with Park Oh-Min. Their fathers are late 40s early 50s but have a younger look to them. 

Q: So, who’s next? Eren or Bakugou?

A: I have my plans already made up halfway for both stories. I’m not sure what story I want to write next considering Bakugou is a very popular character and Eren’s story interests me more. If I’m being honest, it’s all about deciding if I wanna write about sex and camming or murder and fugitives. It’s up to you guys, let me know. And would you rather the story be in second person instead of first? Let me know so I can give you what you want!

Q: What inspired you to add OC’s?

A: I added Oc’s because I thought it felt necessary to the plot. For example, Yukki plays a huge part in the end, so without Oc’s, I wouldn’t be able to do much. 

Q: What kept you motivated? 

A: My literature teacher actually. She helped me keep going through most of this story. She had really high expectations for me all year considering I was not only in her honors class but also one of her best state-testers. So every time I think about her, I think about how she would be wanting me to finish the next chapter. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝→ᴅᴀʙɪ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉