Devin Booker.

For Diamonté. ❤️

~

Diamonté walked into her home in complete agitation. She slipped her red bottom heels off and walked further into the massive house, smiling small at a sight she didn't get to embrace too often.

Her boyfriend of 9 months, Devin, was laid up on the couch, watching TV. One arm was used to support his head on the arm of the couch, while the other rested on his lower belly. He only had a pair of sweatpants on and looked like he had been laying there for a while.

Without saying much, Diamonté walked into the kitchen without greeting him, because of what people were saying about him cheating. What made the rumors worse was what she found in the mail.

All the best for tonight's game Book!
- KJ

Her jaw clinched at the nerve the female had, to be sending notes and gifts to her home.

"Alright, what's up?"

Diamonté was startled by her man's gravelly calm voice that came out of nowhere, but she ignored him and carried on with her dinner preparations.

Without saying anything else, Devin walked over to her and scooped her up, placing a gentle kiss in the crook of her neck. Her tenseness made him loosen his grip. He was never the type to get mad, instead he would grant Diamonté these direct gazes that could make her knees weak any day.

Diamonté continued pacing around the kitchen silently, making Devin grow anxious.

.

.

.

Hours had gone by with still no word from Diamonté and Devin was getting frustrated. He got up from the table and offered to take her plate but she dramatically flinched and stood up.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong?" He said as he put the plate in the sink and stood in her way. "DiDi talk to me." He said while looking her deep in the eye.

Her eyes would wander everywhere else in attempts to fight the tears but Devin would gently redirect her to face him every time. Finally not being able to fight it, she locked eyes with him and spoke, "This whole situation is getting to me. Are you cheating on me with her?"

Devin innocently shrugged, implying that he knew nothing.

"I knew you'd do that. You're going behind my back with another woman Devin!" Diamonté slightly yelled.

"What?" Devin's brows shriveled. "What woman? DiDi are you really gonna believe what people are saying out there?!" He yelled back.

"At first I didn't, but then I saw this," she said as she pulled the card out. "KJ wishes you luck on 'tonight's game'," she muttered.

He was about to reply but she cut him off. "Save it!" She said before walking off, heading upstairs.

Devin picked up the card that had fallen.

"All the best for tonight's game Book! KJ." He quietly read before releasing a tense sigh.

"There's nothing going on between Kendall and I, Diamonté." He said in an undertone.

He knew she was mad and had to make it up to her. She was the only woman he cared deeply about. He walked up the stairs and heard the shower water running so he removed his sweatpants and walked into the already steamy room.

Diamonté caught a glimpse of him as she washed up. Devin opened the shower door and got in.

He took the wash rag and soap from her hands and intertwined them with his. He intently stared at her as the hot water ran down their equally attractive bodies.

"Look at me." Devin gently said. "Have I ever lied to you?"

"No." Diamonté confessed.

"Would I ever lie to you?"

"No, but—"

"No buts. You should know that you're the only woman who's in my life. I love you baby, and I know people are going to try to ruin our relationship but I'm going to need you to trust me." Devin assured her.

"What about the note you got from Kendall?" Diamonté questioned, needing to get it off her chest.

"Yes, it's from her, but it's an old note, hence I didn't even get to see it. I'm sorry..." he trailed off as his hands shifted to her waist, embracing her with a warm hug.

Diamonté gladly wrapped her arms around his neck as they hugged it out. Devin caressed her lower back as he placed sweet kisses all over her face and neck and before she knew it, they were making out.

Devin's hands wandered down to Diamonté's thighs and he carried her up, wrapping her legs around his torso.

~

I hope you liked it Diamonté. ❤️