Dave East.

At this point you can probably tell he's a fan fave. Enjoy! 🫶🏽😘

~

Y/N's Louboutins clacked down the hallway of the enormous house she shared with her boyfriend Dave, leading her into the main living room.

"Babe!" She yelled out. "I'm home, come see what I got!" She excitedly said as she took the items out of their bags.

Dave finally came into the living room with a few papers in his hands. He looked like he had been in deep thought as he studied them. Y/N glared at him, from the white socks he was walking around in, to the black shorts and plain white tee, all the way to his eyes. His dark brown eyes that demanded all the attention.

"So... I know I have a few but I couldn't resist this one," she looked at the Chanel purse as she held it up for him to see. "Isn't she lovely?" She giggled a little bit.

"You might want to slow down on the shopping for a while." He said as he gave her the papers. They were statements.

Dave sat next to Y/N and shook his head at how overboard she'd gone this time. "Y/N, you don't need all of this..."

Y/N shook her head lightly, "Baby, I told you I'd do the books. These figures look incorrect." She said. Besides having a romantic relationship, Dave and Y/N made quite the "Dream Team" when it came to making their money. Y/N used to be an accountant before quitting her job to do the bookkeeping for Dave's record label.

"What you need to do is take all of this back, you don't need it."

"Open that white bag and check what I got for you," she shrugged him off, but he didn't budge. "You're going to-"

"We don't need this stuff! Take it back!" He yelled before getting up. Y/N pulled a face, getting ready to yell back.

"I said I'd recheck the books for you, you don't have to do all that yelling," she stood up to face him. "And when has a little shopping ever hurt us? We're good." She smiled as she caressed his facial hair.

"I'm going to say this for the last time, return all these things today. We don't need them, we're in debt Y/N!" He said as Y/N stepped back to process what he had just said.

"Debt? How's that possible, I thought the last one would cover us for a while..." she said as she exchanged looks between the papers and him.

Dave and Y/N pulled a couple heists every now and then and they practically used the record label to clean the money.

"How's it supposed to last us when business is slow and you're busy blowing that cash, mama?" He said as he sighed. "We owe a few people some money. I don't want you-"

"Then we pull another heist, simple." Y/N blandly said.

"How many times I gotta tell you I don't want you doing that anymore? The last one was our last time Y/N!" He warned.

"But baby it's just-"

"I'm not having this conversation with you again. I said I'd provide for you and that is exactly what I'm doing."

"When has 'clean' money ever been enough for us Dave? Let's just pull one more and-"

"No!" He said to her and his word was final. "Take that shit back." He said before walking off.

👀.