Jahking Guillory O2.

1 week later...

~

"Uhm... why have I been called in?" Y/N asked as she let out a shaky sigh.

"I'm Detective Houston, I've called you in regarding the shoot out from the night at the so-called 'amusement park', that's what y'all call it, right?" He stared intently, making Y/N uncomfortable.

"Y'all? Detective I'm not sure what you're trying to imply by that." Y/N said as she shifted in her chair.

"Take it how you want. I've got a few questions for you miss Y/N. Did you see any suspicious behaviour on the night?"

"No."

"Were you involved in any suspicious misdealing?" He asked as he clicked on his pen, making Y/N more and more anxious.

Truth be told, she had been struggling to sleep ever since the incident and she couldn't even talk to Jahking about it because she didn't want to talk to him at all, even though he had been blowing up her phone.

"I..." she trailed off.

"Look here Y/N, I'm not trying to scare you at all. If anything, I want to help you." Detective Houston leaned forward.

"Help me how?"

"Your fingerprints were found on the illegal weapon of the deceased, Kendrick Walsh. We know for a fact that you didn't kill him because the gun was fully loaded and the trigger wasn't pulled."

Y/N sat in silence, taking in all the information. Come to think of it, she and Jahking just ran off without even checking for anything that would lead to them.

"Detective, I- I don't really remember what happened that night. This whole thing has been so hard on me, I don't know if I'd be of any use to you." She stated.

"You're very useful because you are going to tell us who killed him. We know he was a very rebellious man, involved in multiple gang activities so it could be anyone, really. The question is, who did you see?" He continued to interrogate.

Y/N avoided his deadly stares as best as she could but the guilt was just eating her up.

"Think of it this way, if the person who killed Kendrick Walsh did it out of somewhat protecting you, it will be regarded as self defence. They may get a light sentence."

Just as Y/N was about to say something, an alarm went off and another officer walked in. "Detective, someone started a fire on the third floor! Fire brigade is already assisting, but we need your help!"

Detective Houston sighed, getting frustrated at the whole mess. "Alright, escort her out. We'll talk tomorrow, Y/N."

She hurriedly stood up and followed the officer that lead her out, but nearly fainted when someone groped her. She got riled up all over again when she realized who it was.

"What do you want, Jahking?!" She said as they walked to his car. She didn't want to but she got inside.

"What did they call you here for? I hope you ain't-"