Bryson Tiller.

~

"So we walk up to her room right?"

"Right."

"I'm prepared, smiling from ear to ear and just as she opens her door... her roommate is in there taking a test!" Omar expressed as he and his best friend Bryson burst out into laughter.

"I know your ass was pissed." Bryson commented between laughs.

"Man, I had blue balls the whole day." Omar said.

He and Bryson had just come back from a game of basketball, so they were now indulging in the breakfast his mother had prepared just before leaving. Y/N, Omar's younger sister had been wandering up and down the house simply because Bryson was here and she had a little crush on him.

Y/N would casually wipe the counter as she eyes her older brother's best friend every chance she got.

"Hey, can I take your plate?" She asked as she leaned more to Bryson, making him smile awkwardly at her.

"Uh, yeah. Thanks sis." Omar butt in as he lifted his plate.

"I'm talking to Bryson." Y/N sassed.

"Uhm, no the hell you're not," Omar said back, doing the typical big brother thing. "And since when do you clean up after anyone but yourself? Go on." He rolled his eyes before shooing her off.

Y/N rolled her eyes back before dragging her feet back to the kitchen with the two plates. Bryson had been Omar's best friend for as long as she could remember but she was always too young to even try hit on him, so now that they were in college and she was in high school, she thought she had a chance.

After placing the plates in the sink, she decided to try her luck once again to go fetch the remaining glasses and drinks on the table. This time, she pulled her shirt up a bit so that her booty would be more visible through the leggings she had on.

"I don't think she's that into you though, she knows you're a hoe so-"

Y/N cut Bryson off by leaning over his shoulder to "take" the glasses. She was really willing to risk it all.

"You good, B?" She asked with a smile, staring closely at him.

Again, he awkwardly smiled back, constantly exchanging looks with Omar, who had a slight smirk on his face knowing his sister wouldn't get anywhere with what she was doing.

"Yeah... I'm straight." He replied.

She didn't mind that he was slightly sweaty because he still smelled so good.

"Don't you have series to watch... or Barbie dolls to play with? He's way out of your league, lil sis." Omar teased.

"Shut up, Omar!" Y/N said as she walked over to the other side to actually clear the table.

"Yo, imma go shower." Bryson said before standing up.

"Aight bro." Omar replied before looking back at his sister.

"I don't know who you're trying to impress with those tights but it certainly ain't Bryson." Omar said before standing up.

"Is he sleeping over?" Y/N asked, trying to contain her excitement.

"Hell naw! Not with you drooling over him like that, and I thought we agreed that you'd only start looking a boy's direction when you turn 21." Omar said with a light chuckle.

"I don't know who you agreed with but it definitely wasn't me."

"I'm warning you, Y/N."

Y/N scoffed, "Please, that is your best friend, not your boyfriend. Stop acting like you're my daddy."

"Bryson ain't your daddy either," he replied back, implying it the other way, leaving Y/N agape. "Thanks for doing the dishes sis!"

.

.

.

It was around 4 in the afternoon and the guys were busy playing (or watching) a game, and of course Y/N hadn't quit. She had no interest in what her brother said earlier and was gonna carry on hitting on Bryson, except for the fact that she no longer had ideas to get close to him without seeming annoying.

On the other hand, Omar and Bryson were in the tv room, casually chatting and chanting here and there. Omar's phone rang and he put the snack down.

"Ma?"

"Alright, I'll go, I'll go."

"Was that your moms?" Bryson asked.

"Yeah, forgot I had to pick something up for her and now she yelling at me. Imma be right back." He said before getting up to get the car keys.

Omar had no problem with Bryson staying at the house without him there because it was practically his second home. He was considered family.

"Alright cool."

20 minutes later...

Y/N didn't know that her brother was gone but she quickly realized how quiet the house was and made sense out of it. She then saw Bryson walk down the hallway through the corner of her eye and swung her door open.

"Hey." She excitedly said. Bryson looked up from his phone and placed it in his pocket.

"Hey again." He said as he chuckled at how awkward she got when she saw him.

"Where were you?" She asked again.

"Uh, bathroom?" He pointed back with his thumb. "Don't worry though, your brother will be here in a few."

"Please, nobody's worried about him."

"Alright." His eyebrows scrunched with a sly look plastered on his face as he slowly walked off.

"Wait," Y/N pulled his arm and smashed her lips onto his.

"Y/N, what are you doing...?" He mumbled all in between the kisses Y/N had been yearning for before gently pushing her off him.

She then grabbed his hand, "Come here..."

~

And I- oop 👀
Thanks for reading!