Dave East O2.

A few days had gone by and the couple was basically sleeping with one open each night. From death threats, more bank statements notifying them of their arrears to investors threatening to pull out, it was getting crazy. They even had 2 cars repossessed and the house would be next if they didn't do something about it. If anything, Dave didn't care about any of that, he wanted a life free from the running and hiding. He wanted a clean slate.

Y/N got out of bed after looking to see if Dave was still asleep. To her surprise, he wasn't in the bed so she checked her phone to see a text he'd sent.

Left early to take care of some stuff. Didn't wanna wake you.

She sighed and headed to the shower to get ready.

~

Y/N walked out of the office building, heading to the parking lot, feeling somewhat hopeful. A colleague of hers agreed to lend her some money just until they could sort out their debt. She was on the phone with Dave explaining everything with the big duffel bag in hand.

"I managed to get some cash too, it should be enough to carry us until-" she got cut off by a hand over her mouth, forcing her to let out a muffled scream. One man took the bag out of her hand while the other carried her to throw her inside the black Bentley Bentayga. The last car she and Dave owned.

The two men drove to an abandoned warehouse where they tied her legs and hands to a chair. They had their faces covered and she knew for a fact they wouldn't kill her because it must've been one of the people they owed.

"Fancy car, carrying a bag of money, sashaying around like you run shit. Cairo wants his money!" One of the guys yelled.

They had roughed Y/N up a bit to startle her but she was gaining her consciousness and taking properly. "We'll give him the money, we just need time!"

"You and your little boyfriend have been getting too comfortable with disrespecting us, where's the money Y/N?!" He said as he pointed a gun to her face, making her gasp in fear. "And we're not talking about those peanuts you were carrying. So, either you start talking, or we take the money anyway, the car and finish you off right now! Cairo gon' deal with Dave and won't go soft like we did with you!" He instructed. Y/N fidgeted in her chair as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I- I don't know, please just give us time-" She screamed in fear as a gunshot went off. One guy fell to the floor immediately and the one that was talking gasped for air before falling onto Y/N after Dave shot him in the back. It couldn't have been anyone else but him, she could spot his tall figure from anywhere. Y/N screamed at him bleeding out before Dave moved his body to untie Y/N.

"Come on!" He took her hand as they rushed out. Dave threw a bag at her as she got rid of the gym clothes she had been wearing and changed into some black clothes and a cap. Dave took her clothes and doused them with some gasoline, along with the car before setting the car alight. Dave gave Y/N a quick hug and kiss before they got inside the getaway car.

.

.

.

Later that day...

"You ready?" He asked Y/N as he checked her gun to make sure it was loaded. He had agreed to do one last heist; a bank robbery, before they quit for good. His guy Jo had sorted out the passports and documents for them to disappear without a trace.

"Ready." Y/N affirmed him before kissing him and wearing the mask to cover her face. She took a deep breath and they went and did their thing.

Dave instructed everyone to get on the floor and forced them to wear the explosive jackets while Y/N sprayed over the cameras before she collected gadgets from the hostages. She effortlessly held her aim to each hostage as they threw their phones inside the black bag. She crowd got silent as Y/N threatened to shoot. Dave headed to the safe with the bank manager to get the money.

"Sir, please don't hurt us, we'll do-"

"Just shut up and open the safe!" Dave yelled with the gun to his head. He hesitantly did as told and Dave got in and collected the cash. Then, the bank manager took his chances and pointed his very own gun at Dave.

"We might as well all die today!" He said.

"Shit."

Y/N noticed that he was taking too long and was starting to panic. She thought of everything else before resorting to setting the timer on the bomb. They promised each other that it would be a clean job. She then headed over to the back and snuck up behind the manager, disarming him and springing his neck. He fell down to the floor immediately. Dave let out sigh of relief before getting the bags.

Y/N then went back to the front to disconnect the bomb and place the components inside the duffel bag before they walked out the back door  and into the getaway car again.

The couple was leaving country to go to the Seychelles and start a new life.

"We're out baby, we're free!" Y/N squealed in excitement as Dave drove off.

"No more of this life, we're good mama!" He said as he laughed. "Imma miss seeing you in action though, bad ass."

"Learned everything from you baby. We're really done!" Y/N said.

~

I hope you enjoyed it! 🫶🏽😘