Bryson Tiller O3.

2 months later...

Ayesha let out a heavy breath as she walked into the kitchen where Y/N and Bryson were. They were busy arguing over nursery room hues and wallpaper designs.

"Babe, this is 2022, the room doesn't need to be pink everywhere." Y/N advised Bryson who would just coo at every picture he came across on Pinterest.

"Good morning." Ayesha joyfully said as Y/N and Bryson looked up to greet her.

"Hey mama," Y/N smiled as she looked at her. "Where did you run off to this morning?"

Ayesha took a sip from her water, "Went on a 37 week hike, I feel great."

"Speaking of which, you must be carrying a super baby because you still have so much energy. No cravings, no swollen feet, just glowing." Y/N mentioned as Ayesha awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah... she's been really good to me. I ask myself all the time how I got so lucky..." she stared into space.

Bryson cleared his throat, "So Y/N and I were looking at some room ideas, do you have anything in mind?" He asked.

"Honestly, I'm just grateful for all you guys have done. You've already bought so many things for the baby, the storage I'm keeping my stuff at is already so full." Ayesha said as she stood up.

"You don't have to do all that. We have enough room here." Bryson assured her.

Y/N really admired how he was balancing his romantic relationship with her as well as doing his best to support the mother of his child.

"Anyway, what are the plans for today?" Y/N asked.

"I actually just want to shower quickly, I have an appointment with my OB GYN." She said.

"Word? Do you mind if I come with?" Bryson said with a smile. He was really excited about this whole journey.

"I think it's best if I go alone, you know, for privacy reasons." Ayesha said as she looked at Y/N, who caught on.

"Oh, don't worry. I totally understand. Bryson's been talking about it ever since you showed us the first scan." Y/N said, suggesting that they go together.

"How about you guys carry on with the nursery stuff and I'll just head out by myself. It's just a quick checkup anyway." Ayesha stalled and they finally agreed, not making too much of it.

"Alright then, you'll keep us updated." Bryson said as she walked off.

Later that day...

Bryson and Y/N were getting ready or bed and Y/N was zoned out in deep thought. She quickly finished her night routine before walking into the room, where Bryson had been looking at the sonograms.

"Baby?" Y/N spoke up.

"Hmm?" Bryson looked up at her with a smile.

Y/N felt like she was reaching but she went ahead and asked, "Don't you think there's something a bit... strange about Ayesha?"

"What do you mean baby?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know. I mean... I know I might sound crazy but she doesn't act like a pregnant woman." She trailed off, confusing Bryson even further.