Lance Gross.

Lance Gross as Lance Walker

~

"So this is how things are going to be between us?" Lance questioned as he followed closely behind Y/N to their room.

The pair had been married for a while and this was their first time experiencing some tension in their relationship. Lance felt like Y/N was being distant, ultimately leading him to think that she was seeing someone else. The lack of communication made things worse, hence he drew up his own assumptions.

"You come in late from work all the time but when I do it, it's almost as if it's the end of the world!" Y/N stated as she settled into the room.

"Y/N what is really going on? I feel like you've been distant and you excuse it with being 'busy'." He said, making Y/N roll her eyes. She stayed silent instead and continued removing her makeup.

"You know what," Lance let out a dry chuckle. "Forget I said anything." He replied as he started packing his bag for his trip.

"So you're always busy, and now you're headed to Vegas with the boys, but I come home late once and there's a whole fuss. Wow." Y/N said while preparing to go shower.

"I told you about this trip weeks ago. It's my boy's bachelorette. Imma be up there with Martin too." Lance said, somewhat feeling like he had to defend himself by referring to their friend Martin.

"Yeah, whatever." She said before closing the bathroom door, leaving Lance frustrated in their room.

.

.

.

Next day, Vegas with the boys...

It was getting late and Lance was stuck in a trance, thinking about the situation he was in with his wife. Martin spoke up after noticing his tenseness.

"Aye man, you good? You look like you have a lot on your mind." Martin slightly yelled over the loudness of the club. They had been booked into a VIP lounge for the night.

Lance continued staring into space as he took a sip of his drink, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Your stress is so evident, anyone could see you're an investment banker." Martin chuckled a little, still earning no response from Lance.

"If anything, work is going smooth. Almost too good to be true." He said.

"What, trouble in paradise?"

"You said it." Lance replied with a heavy sigh.

"I don't know what you and Y/N are going through, but look around you man, we're in Vegas! You can't bring your problems out here. Go have a good time." Martin said but Lance still paid him no mind. "Give me your hand," he motioned his hand out to Lance.

"What?" Lance gave him a look. Seeing that Martin wasn't going to win with him, he grabbed Lance's hand and pulled the ring off his finger. "I'll be keeping this with me until further notice. Go have fun man!" Martin said as he stood up and joined the crowd.