Odell Beckham Jr.

Point of View.

"Can you at least pretend like you're happy to be here?" My husband said as he would casually switch between looking at me and the road.

We were 10 minutes away from our holiday cabin that he talked me into. It was the only time he'd be able to see some of his friends and he tried to sweeten the deal for me by telling me their wives or girlfriends would also be there, but I wasn't feeling it at all. It was cold, and the whole trip was kind of unnecessary.

"And why's the sheriff's office so far from the cabins anyway?" I continued complaining as he rolled his eyes.

"It's a safe place, and we're only staying 2 nights baby, come on. They'll be here in a few minutes too." He replied, but all his words sounded like rambles to Y/N.

They finally made it to the driveway and Odell parked the black Maybach near the door.

"Okay, if you really don't like it, we'll leave earlier, yeah?" He placed his hand on her thigh.

"Yeah, whatever..."

"Go check it out while I offload the luggage." He said.

Y/N opened the door, immediately being hit by the cold. Her Timberlands stepped into the graveled ground and she walked up to the door and opened it. She thought it was beautiful inside but her pettiness wouldn't let her admit it.

"Hmm," she expressed, studying the interior, from the fixtures to the ceiling. She slid her shoes off, getting comfortable.

She walked into the kitchen to find some of the welcome drinks the owner mentioned earlier on and indulged a bit.

"Maybe this won't be so bad..." she said before walking back to tell Odell.

She walked to where she left her shoes, only to find them missing. Her eyebrows furrowed as he looked in the surrounding areas.

"Babe?" She slightly yelled.

"Wassup?" Odell said as he placed the suitcases on the patio.

"Did you move my shoes by chance?" Y/N questioned while her eyes still wandered around in search for them.

"You walked in wearing them, I'm pretty sure they're in there. Can't be that far." Odell said in between hisses from how cold it was.

"I know, but— you know what, never mind. I'm gonna go see the rest of the house."

"Starting to like it huh?" Odell said as he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Y/N grinned before walking back in.

She grabbed a few snacks and headed to the stairs.

"Wow," she said in awe. "Pretty modern for a cabin in the woods."

She walked into each room to see how they looked before heading back to grab more snacks. She slightly jogged down the stairs and got to the kitchen again but this time, all the drinks and snacks were gone.

"Okay, this is some paranormal shit." She said as she grew confused. She knew it couldn't have been Odell because there were just too many beverages and snacks for him to suddenly "disappear" with and her shoes were also nowhere to be found.

"Odell!" She yelled as she hurriedly walked to where he was. She couldn't step on the outside floors because she only had socks on and it was freezing. The car doors were closed and the luggage was on the front door, meaning he was either inside also checking the house out, or walking around the house to inspect any faults, something he always did.

"Baby! Where are you?" Y/N paced as she peeped her head into different rooms, searching for him.

Y/N wasn't necessarily scared but she could tell something was off so she pressed the alarm button to alert the sherif just in case.

Odell on the other hand was indeed walking around the house, admiring it more than trying to find any faulty fixtures. He paused in his tracks after seeing his wife's Timberlands on the floor. It didn't make any sense to him because Y/N had been in the house the entire time. He picked them up and continued rounding the cabin.

A piercing scream was released by Y/N, immediately making Odell run back to the front door, since all the other doors were locked.

Y/N waved at him from the colossal window upstairs, signaling that he should check his phone. It read:

I locked myself in the room, he thinks I'm alone. I'm scared!!

He could see her silently sobbing so he went in and looked for a weapon.

The sherif sirens were audible, meaning they were driving into the driveway. Odell walked up the stairs, seeing a man banging on the door of the room Y/N had locked herself into.

"I just need some money!" He pleaded while banging on the door. Odell came from behind an pulled him into a headlock.

"Who the hell do you think you are running up on my wife like that?!" He angrily said as his grip got tighter.

"Mr Beckham, let go, he's surrounded!" The sherif said as he pointed his gun to the stranger.

Another officer broke them apart and arrested the man while Odell asked Y/N to open the door.

She hesitantly did so and he pulled her into a comforting hug.