Ja Morant.

Been a minute... here's a little something something. 🥰

~

Ja trailed closely behind Y/N as she slammed every door she came across. They had just come back from a celebratory dinner with his team.

"You can slam those doors all you want, doesn't change the fact that he was all over you and you did nothing about it!" He yelled as she paused in her tracks and pulled a face at him.

"One, I didn't even want to go to your dinner in the first place," she scoffed as she untied the laces to her Versace heels. "and two, I didn't just stand there and giggle with him. You saw how uncomfortable I was!" Y/N expressed as Ja just stood against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"You still entertained him though. Here I was celebrating with my team and my girl, and you're 'chopping it up' with some random? How does that make me look?" He questioned.

"Oh please Jamel! Why are you acting like there weren't any girls throwing themselves at you? In fact, that's all I ever have to deal with when we're out in public and the minute a man throws a genuine, not even lustful, compliment at me you're tripping?!" She got in his face, pointing up at his tall figure.

"When have I ever spoken to another female in front of you? I never disrespect you like that!"

By now Y/N had tears welling up in her eyes but refused to let them fall. Ja would try stopping her pacing so that she'd face him and talk to him.

"Let's not even start. We're not doing this because you know it's not just about the dinner!" Y/N said as she roughly threw some pillows at him, making him duck some and catch the others.

"What are you implying? That I'm speaking to other females behind your back?" He asked as he placed the pillows on the bed while Y/N stayed silent.

"Forget I said anything!" She said as she threw any and everything around her at him.

"Nah, seems like you have a lot on your chest. Every time we get into it, you start throwing shit and crying so say what you gotta say!" He said as he walked to her side of the bed and held onto her wrists.

"I don't wanna be around all those people, all those women when I know you're entertaining them. I don't want to look like a fool because that is the last thing I am Jamel!" Y/N confessed as she silently sobbed, making him take a step back and smile in disbelief.

"So that's what it's about... you still don't trust me." He softly said as he sat on the bed with his head in his hands.

"You've cheated on me before, I don't know when you'll do it again." She vaguely said, making Ja a little sad about the way she felt.

"I've apologized countless times, ma."

"That's not enough..."

"When else have I stepped out on our relationship? I try to show you every day that I'm committed but you always find a way to bring this up every time we argue Y/N!" Ja stood up again with his hands all over the place  as he tried to reason with Y/N.

"I bet if I ask for your phone right now we're going to have another fit about it. It's because of simple things like that, that I can't trust you!"

"What do you want from me? Do you want me to unlock my phone and give it to you?!"

"Yes Jamel, do that!"

"You know what, you having trust issues is not my problem! We'll talk about this in the morning, I'm just not doing this with you right now."

Ja tried to end the bickering by undressing and getting into the bed before Y/N stopped him.

"Don't even bother, you're sleeping on the couch or in one of the guest rooms, I don't care!" She said.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

~

Had this sitting in the drafts and I didn't know what to do with it so here goes nothing, but sorry for any errors and I hope you enjoyed! 😘