August Alsina.

We 'bout to set him up... 🥰

~

"Girl, he flew me out to a private island... and we did what had to be done." Te'a giggled as Y/N gave her a high five in approval.

Te'a and Y/N ran into each other a couple of times at parties, at the store, and have been obsessed with each other ever since. They became really good buddies within a short period of time, and this was the second time they formally hung out other than just commenting on each other's Instagram photos or photo-bombing snaps in clubs.

"Girl, you'd swear our man is the same person. Mine booked us into a full treatment spa day a few days ago and we just spent the whole day together. I really love quality time! You already know what went down when we got home." Y/N said, making Te'a coo before sipping on her drink.

"Yo, we should double date some time. I feel like we're getting to know each other so well, I'm sure they'd get along just fine too." Te'a said as she pushed her fresh silk press behind her ear.

Y/N slightly jumped from her chair, "That would be so much fun. We could have a game night, wine and cheese, you know?" She suggested.

"Well..." Te'a chuckled. "I don't know about that. Him and I aren't really that official yet..." she admitted, making Y/N raise a brow.

"Private island getaway sounds pretty official to me."

"I mean... we've been under wraps for a minute now, I just don't know." Te'a said.

"I'll tell you what, my man's birthday's in two days, which will be a Friday. I can let him know, and then we'll organize something for the weekend... come on, please?" Y/N batted her eyelashes.

Te'a grew confused. "Girl what, September 3rd... as in the third of September? Mine too."

Y/N got just as confused, sitting back in her chair. She thought deeply about it. It couldn't be... her boyfriend of a year cheating right under her nose? She couldn't comprehend it. She didn't want to.

Naturally, her first instinct was to talk down on the other female but her friendship with Te'a was starting to blossom.

"Favorite cologne?" Y/N questioned.

"Tom Ford... Tuscan leather." Te'a answered.

"He's from?" Again, Y/N interrogated.

"New Orleans, Louisiana."

"August..."

"Anthony..."

"Alsina!" They said in unison. Y/N shook her head in disappointment, they were clearly played by him but what hurt the most is that she had been with him for so long.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I didn't know he had a girl, he just seemed so-" Te'a panicked, trying to confess to Y/N.

"No, it's not your fault. Our relationship is super private so I wouldn't expect you to know, but as for him? To step out on our relationship?" Y/N's head hung low as she was about to cry.

"No, no, don't cry. He clearly does not deserve you. I should've known better." Te'a said. By now, she was alongside Y/N, comforting her.