Bryson Tiller O2.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked as he handed her a glass of water. "Damn it, Ayesha." He sighed as he sat opposite her.

"I'm sorry. I saw how happy you were with her and I didn't want to intrude. I wouldn't have come here if I didn't need help, and you don't have to be in her life if you don't want to." She softly said as she kept her gaze to the ground.

Bryson's face lit up, "Her?"

"It's a baby girl on the way, but like I said, you don't have to be involved. I just need a place to stay until I figure myself out, just a few days." She sincerely said.

According to Bryson's math, he broke up with Ayesha about six or seven months ago, meaning she was only a few weeks pregnant and had been back with Y/N for approximately 4 months, so it had to be his baby right?

"I really don't know how we're going to handle this situation with me being in a relationship and coparenting and all that other shit but I'll figure something out. Your things are in the guest room down the hall. Good night." He said as he stood up.

"Thank you Bryson." She said before heading off.

Bryson walked up the stairs and into his room before noticing Y/N wasn't there but he heard her sons from the bathroom.

"Y/N?" He said as he walked in on her wiping her eyes with a piece of toilet paper.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." She softly said.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't know." He confessed as she paused in her tracks before taking a seat on the sink.

"Pretty convenient if you ask me. The little spa dates and breakfast in bed, wanting to make things right, you knew." She said.

Bryson sighed heavily, "I didn't know-"

"Oh please, you were sleeping with her and you want to tell me you didn't know she was pregnant?" Y/N asked.

"Yes! We used protection every time, and I don't know how this happened but if it's mine and I'm about to be a father, then I need to be accountable." He spoke honestly.

"So where does this leave me? Am I just supposed to play happy girlfriend and support you and your baby mama?!"

"I don't know Y/N, okay?! She said she just needs a few days to figure things out and she'll leave. We'll arrange some kind of coparenting or something."

Y/N stood up and shook her head, "Why don't you just go back to her then, you have more reason to be with her than with me, let's just call it quits!" She yelled in his face as he held onto her forearm.

"Don't say that. I know I'm asking too much from you but can we just sleep over this and talk about it in the morning?"

Y/N yanked her arm from him before walking off.

2 days later...

Yes, Ayesha was still here, and yes, she was indirectly continuing to drive a wedge between Bryson and Y/N.

Bryson was in the gym, finishing off his workout while Y/N prepared to go make breakfast.

"No, please, I'm sure we can work something out. I need to be out of here. I just need my old place back, please," Ayesha pleaded over the phone with what seemed like a landlord.

"I'll have the rent money for you, you know I will, please just let me come back, you can't evict me- hello?" She squealed a bit before throwing her phone across the bed in frustration.

Y/N swallowed her pride before knocking on her door.

"Hey, Ayesha, are you okay?" She softly asked before walking closer. The poor girl's face was red from all the crying.

"I'm fine... I will be fine." She simply said as she covered her face.

"Do you... need help with anything?" Y/N asked as she bended down with her hands on Ayesha's thighs.

"No, please, you've already opened up your home to me after I just came unannounced and pregnant." She said.

"What are you doing Y/N?" She thought to herself before saying what she was about to say. "Look, I know this is an awkward situation but.. you can stay here for as long as you need to, I could never kick another woman when she's down, let alone a pregnant one." Y/N spoke, making Ayesha laugh a little.

"No, that would be too much. I'll speak to a relative or something, I'll make a plan." She said as Y/N shook her head.

"Bryson told me you don't have a lot of family, hence you came here, just stay and we'll figure it out." Y/N assured her. She gave her a small hug before walking out.

"Hey." She said as Bryson closed the fridge, sipping his water.

"Hey." He said.

"I... spoke to Ayesha, well, I overheard her trying to figure everything out and she really doesn't have a place to stay so I said she could stay here for as long as she needed, or at least until the baby's born."

"Baby that's two months, are you sure?" Bryson asked in awe of Y/N's kindness.

"I'm not, I'm really not, but like I said to her, I can't contribute more to another woman's downfall so yeah, I guess." Y/N shrugged.

Bryson pulled Y/N into a hug before kissing her.

"Thank you."

Part three? 👀