We Meet Again

Mark

"Dude I should have got that number when I had the chance" Joshua said while playing the game.

"Now you know that girl was not gonna give you the time of day, But I shawty number" Devon pull out his phone and was typing away.

"So you ole girl number huh" I gave him the nigga you know you lying.

"Yeah I got it, you know what I'm saying" he say scratching the back of his head.

Devon was just lying his ass off, especially when he be like you know what I'm saying.

"Niggah you ain't get no number ya ass lying" Joshua said while laughing.

"Ight damn, but I was that close to get it".

"Riigghhhtt, but baby girl was hard to get, its to bad that she's taking and have a child".

"And you was trying to holla"? Joshua say pausing the game.

"That was after I tried to get her number but she told me that she was taking".

"Mane Mark you need to leave that alone, just gone ahead and find another girl" Devon say.

"What makes you two think that the girls y'all tryna get at ain't taking".

"They didn't tell us all of that, baby was just fine to me. Hopefully we'll run into them again".

They went back to playing the game while I was thinking about that girl. Coming to think about it I never got her name, I hope I get to see her again.

August

Been that nigxa since a yungin

that's one thang about it, I be blowing like a Marley that's one thang about it

Deuce deuce up in that Harley, thanks one thang about it,

And you know I slang that D

ask your hoe about me....

I pull the headphones off while stopping the music, TK N Cash wanted me to spit a verse on their upcoming album.

"Hey, I figure you was down here working on music. I just came down here to tell you that I'm about to step out real quick I'll be back" Jay said standing by the door.

"Okay, you taking Nai with you or she's staying here with me".

"She's coming with me, don't worry we won't be out long" she went back up the stairs and I start back fucking with the music.

Jiraya

Sanai and I was up in the grocery store doing a little shopping, "Nai baby I don't know what I'm going to cook tonight".

"She looks just like you" a voice said behind me. I turn around to look at the guy I seen from the club.

"Mark right" I say.

"Oh so you remember me, yeah its me. I see we meet again, you know in never got your name by the way".

"Why should it matter, it's not like we gonna constantly see each other" I grab a box of pasta and push the buggy to the next aisle.

"Don't be like that baby girl".

"My name is Jiraya okay there I gave you my name, you can gone on about your business now".

"Okay Jiraya, it was nice seeing you again" he took one last look at me and left.

Let me hurry up and get out this store. I finish shopping and place all the bags in the trunk I made sure that Mark was no where insight I really don't have time for another crazy person, I made sure Sanai was buckle up then I hop into the driver side on my way home.

Joshua

"So you seen shawty today"? I ask Mark.

"Yeah I ran into her at the store with her baby".

"I'm telling you leave that girl alone don't even be friends with her".

"Dude gone on somewhere, where you about to head to".

"I'm finna go shoot some hoop with CJ you wanna roll with me".

"Yeah let me go change then we can head out" while he went to go change clothes I went to go start the car up and call up CJ to tell him that I'll be a the court in five minutes.