Yes I Did It

August

I made it to Sade little condo place and sat in the car for a minute, "Okay August don't go in here and fuck up you just going to see what's been going on with Jay" I said out loud.

I got out the car and walk to the elevator and press the button that took me to her floor.

Once I was at her door I knock on it twice waiting for her to come open the door.

"August? What brings you by"? She said leaning on the door.

"I been noticing that Jiraya weight been up and down, I don't really know about all that diet stuff y'all do but I came to ask you some questions" I stuck both of my hands in pocket waiting for her response.

"Okay sure come on in" she open the door a little wider so I could come in, I was trying to stay focus cause all she had on was a short t-shirt and some boy shorts. "Let me go thro on some pants and I'll be back" she said then left out.

I'm glad she did cause someone was getting excited, I look around the place and it was sorta neat.

"Okay so what's going on with Jay"? She took a seat and gave me her full attention. "Like I said her weight been up and down, meaning she picks up weight then later on she's small. What's up with that"?

"All I can say is that we sniff powder but don't jump cause Jay don't do that, but there is this one diet thing she does".

"Okay what type of diet she do"?

"I've seen her dip a cotton ball into some orange juice and swallow it, it suppose to make you seem full which in reality you're not. And as of us being models there's a certain size we have to be, Brenda even told Jiraya that she's been picking up weight and that's not a good look on her".

After hearing Sade telling me what Jay been doing I was upset, why is she hurting herself like this.

"Thanks for giving some info but I heard about that little thing you did, all I'm just going to say is stay away from my girl". I got up and made my way to the door.

"I didn't mean for that to happen, I apologize for that you have a good woman Aug. I wish would could have been more but I can see you have love and feelings for her" she walk up to me to the point we was in kissing distance, I look at her then to her lips then she look down to my lips and lean forward.

"Look I gotta go I'm not about to go through this again" I step back from her and left, that was a close one. Soon as I get home Jay gonna have to tell me what she been doing.

Sade

I was shock to see August after all these years, he still look good. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I can't do that to Jay, she's been nothing but a good friend to me.

If only August knew that I'm crazy in love with Jiraya.

Jiraya

Sanai was knock out so I got up and put her in her room, I went back into the room and seen that Sade was calling me. What do she want at this time of night, I pick up the phone and answer it.

Jay: hey what's up?

Sade: I'm sorry to call you at this time of hour, did August talk to you yet?

I frown a little bit of why she ask about August and talk to me about what.

Jay: no he's not home, and what is it he need to talk to me about?

Sade: he came by my house wanting to know what's been going on with you, he noticed your body weight is changing

Jay: hold up he went to your house trying find information about me, I can't believe this

Sade: and he try to kiss me but I told him it wasn't right, before he left he told me to stay away from you. I hate to be telling you this Jay but I feel like it's right to tell you since you're my only friend

By then I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

Jay: I gotta go thanks for telling me though

I ended the call and place my phone on the night stand, I can't believe August went to Sade to find info on me and on top of that trying to kiss her.

"Oh good you still up we need to talk" August said taking off his hoodie placing it on the chair.

"Yeah we do, what's this about you going over Sade house asking her about me. If you wanna know something August just come to me why you over her house at this time of night anyway, and on top of that you tried to kiss her".

"Wait what? Jay listen I did not try to kiss that girl, I got up told her to stay away from you and I was headed out the door until she stop me. She was all up on me but I stop her before she could even kiss me" I just shook my head.

"You know what I don't even care about that, you went to her house that's all I'm worrying about. What you don't trust me"?

"That's not the point Jiraya, you the one eating fucking cotton balls. Why you doing that, don't you know you can end up hurting yourself. What else you doing to yourself Jiraya? You mind as well spill it cause it's out there now".

"Okay yes I been doing that, yes I ate food and turn around making myself vomit I did that just so I can stay in shape when I take pictures. That's why I was going to stop modeling I can't keep doing that to my body" I broke down crying on the floor, I didn't want to tell August what I been doing but I went on and did.

"Baby you could have came to me and talk to me about it" August pick me up and laid me on the bed and laid next to me wiping my tears.

"Did you try to kiss her August" I went on ask since that came to my mind. "No Jay I didn't, you gotta believe me I would never do that. I love you and only you, Sade on the other hand you need to cut her loose".

Soon as I get back to work I'll be telling Brenda that I won't be modeling anymore, and as for Sade I will be cutting her loose.

I look over to see August with his arm over his head and his eyes close, I peck his lips and cuddle next to him and doze off.