The Results Are In....

Jiraya

I just came back from checking the mailbox, While I was going through the mail August came in the kitchen.

"August what are you doing, you expecting a check or something" I ask him cause he grab the mail and start going through them.

"Yeah baby I'm looking for something that's important" he said still looking through all the sales paper.

I guess he found what he was looking for, his whole face expression change.

"And the results are in, August you are....NOT THE FATHER"!!!! August said yelling out the last part doing a little dance.

"What you mean not the father what's going on", I took the paper out his hand and look at the papers.

"I'll explain everything as soon as I get back" he took the papers from me grab his keys and head out the door.

August

"Aye you at your cousin house still"? I ask Dyiona while driving.

"Yeah what's up"?

"Just got the results and I'm not Dominique father" I tell her, she was silent for a minute then clear her throat and said okay.

"Come out I'm here" I said then I hung the phone. She come walking out the house and walk over to my side as I roll down the window handing her the paper.

"Wow okay well I guess I was wrong then" she say handling me back the paper.

"You knew all along didn't you, You knew that girl wasn't mines".

"Okay fine I just want my child to have a father figure, I know who her dad is but he ain't doing nothing for her. So I figure why not come to you, but I'm sorry for all this".

I was just sitting there playing with the hair on my chin listening to what she was saying.

"Well I have nothing else to say to you, I got what I wanted so there's nothing else to be said" I look at her once more then back out the driveway and was on my way home.