Young, Wild, Free

I read the comments in the last chapter, y'all are something else lol. Don't do Sade like that she's a sweet girl lol nah let me stop.

Jiraya

It's been two weeks and everything is going well, Sade seems okay but I had to put her in check cause she was just doing to much for me.

We got finish up doing a photoshoot and all of the girls wanna go out tonight and celebrate. I really wasn't in no mood to party but why not go out and see what type of lifestyle they have.

"Jay you is going to enjoy yourself tonight trust me, you'll be with me so I can show you around" Sade say as she was getting ready.

"Why do I have to be with you I'm grown I can handle myself but thanks for looking out".

"Okay just looking out for my bestie, you ready to go"?

"Yeah let's go" I grab my phone and my little clutch and we left out of the room.

Whatever happens tonight I'm willing to jump stupid.

Sade

Jiraya is a sweet girl even though we did have a little issue but she's nice, I hope she enjoy herself tonight. The party we is going to is something little different so yeah I'll see how tonight turns out.

We made it to the condo where they throw parties at for models, actor, and all types of people.

"Well so far how you like it? I know we just got here but let me introduce you to some of the folks I work with" I tell Jay as I grab her hand and introduce her to Travis.

"What's good Ms. Dae? I haven't seen you in a minute" he say as I hug him.

"Travis this is Jiraya she's one of the new girls in the group, Jay this is Travis the guy who throws the best parties in New York".

They both spoke to each other and during the rest of the night I was having fun. I seen Jay standing outside of the balcony speaking with Crystal which I don't like.

"Excuse me Crystal but I need to borrow Jay for a sec" I tell her as she look at me then walk away.

"What's up"? Jay ask while taking a sip of her drink.

"Nothing I just didn't want you to be bother with Crystal, me and her use to be friends but it didn't last long".

"What happen"?

"Long story, but look come inside I want you to see something" I took her hand and we walk back in with the music blasting and weed smoke in the air.

We both took a seat on the couch and I grab a half straw that was cut and place it in my nose and snorted some Paradise white as I call it.

"Here you should try it just once" I told Jay.

"Nah I'm good, I perfer to smoke weed than to sniff some powder up my nose" she say shaking her head.

"Oh please come on Jay it won't hurt you just try it one time and if you don't like it then we can roll us up one".

"Sade no I'm not going to do it".

She was pissing me off but I kept my cool and took one more sniff.

"Okay well come smoke a blunt with me then" I tell her as we went back out to the balcony and sat in some chairs that was out there.

While we was smoking we just talk about random stuff letting time fly.

"Jay do you think I'm crazy? Be honest with me" I tell her as I pass her the blunt.

"Yeah, and I say that cause one you talk to much and two you are too friendly to the point you smile alot".

"I just like to be happy but I'm not crazy, I been through some things as I was growing up. I try to look past that though".

"I been through some things to, but I live through every now and then it comes up but you just need to talk to somebody" Jay tells me as she french inhale the smoke.

"You know what I will do that, thanks best friend" I say.

We took a couple of more puffs and went back in, I got her and I a drank and we enjoy the rest of the night.

***********

Jay and I was both high but I was drunk and Jay was only tipsy, I kept being clumsy falling every time I tried to walk.

"Look now you better stop all this falling or I'll just leave you on the floor" Jay say then we both start laughing.

We made it to our room and I laid across my bed looking at Jay.

Jiraya

I had fun tonight but it was one something when we came back to the hotel.

I was high and tipsy but I was cool, I just had the munchies.

As I went into the kitchen to find something to eat on Sade came and sat on the counter top looking at me like she wanted to say something.

"What, you got the munchies too"? I ask her.

"Yeah I could eat some ice cream right about now but I don't have none, just hand me that whip cream" she say.

I handed it to her and watch her spray it into a swirl in her mouth then she start smiling at me.

"You should try it here let me do it" she got off the counter and walk up to me and told me to open my mouth.

"Come on Jay please after this I'lleave you alone".

I tilt my head back a little and open my mouth as she spray the whip cream into my mouth.

She spray so much that some was falling onto to the floor I went to grab a paper towel to wipe my mouth.

"Ima get you for that" I tell while wiping around my mouth.

"I'm sorry I always wanted to that to somebody and it was you" she say laughing.

"Ight got I you, just wait" I said while laughing.

"Wait you still have some on your face, here let me get it off".

I handed her the napkin to wipe it off but instead this girl lick it off, then she look at me and down to my lips and kiss me.

I didn't expect that to happen but it did, you would have thought I would stop her but I was caught up in the moment so I kiss her back.

We both pull away to catch our breath and then I came back to reality.

"Umm I'm sorry Jay I didn't mean to kiss you" Sade say then she left out the kitchen and went into the bathroom.

I couldn't really say nothing cause it was just in the heat of the moment, I went and got in the bed and laid down then I start thinking. Ain't no way in the world I could tell August about this.