Family Cookout

Jiraya

My momma was having a get together at her house and she wanted me to come and to call up Kay and the rest of the crew.

I got dress then went into Sanai room to get her ready, August was already dress he was just waiting for me.

"Instead of watching me you could pack up her diaper bag for me you know help ya girl out" I tell him as I pick up Sanai.

"Already pack and ready to go" he say while smirking.

"Whatever" I mumble to myself.

We got everything we needed and left out the house and got in the car on our way to my mom's house.

Kay

"Come on baby I'm ready to head over to Mrs. Smith house and eat" Justin tells me while standing in the door way.

"I'm almost ready make sure that Kalonnie have her shoes on" I say as I was finishing up my hair.

Kalonnie Makenzie is my beautiful daughter, having her was a blessing to me even though she's spoil rotten but that's my little angel.

"Mommy, daddy said he's ready to go" Kalonnie say as she stood in front of me.

"Baby tell your daddy he better stop rushing me or else okay"? I told her then kiss her cheeks.

I watch as she ran out the room to go tell Justin what I said, I made sure I had everything then I left out the room on my way out the door to see Justin and Kalonnie already in the car.

"So I guess you was gonna leave me"? I ask while getting in the car.

"Nah baby I was just starting the car up, I wasn't going to leave you".

"Yeah unn daddy, you said you was gonna count to four and if mommy didn't come out you was going to leave her here".

"Really baby girl how you gonna snitch on daddy like that, I thought you love me".

"I do but I love mommy more" she said while giggling.

"I love you too baby" I say turning to face her.

"It's all good, even though you hurt my feelings daddy love you" Justin said pulling out onto the street.

"Oh daddy get out your feelings".

I couldn't help but to laugh, for her to be a five year old she does have a mouth on her.

"I swear that's your child right there" Justin say while focusing on the road.

"Of course she's my twin, so like she said get out your feelings" I say then start back laughing, he just smile and nodded his head.

Tori

"If you don't bring yo high yellow self on here I will leave you" I tell CJ who was debating on what to wear.

He worst than a woman, Jay call me and invited us to her family cook out. Its been a while since I been over there I know Mrs. Jackie would love to see all of us again.

"Baby I don't know what to wear can you help me"?

"Omg boy just put on a muscle shirt and some khaki pants and slid on your flip flops and call it a day, its warm out anyway" I say then I was headed out the door.

I call Jay to tell her we'll be there in a few that if CJ don't bring his ass, he finally came out and we was heading to Jay's momma house.

Jiraya

Once we made it there all of my kinfolks was here, cousins that I haven't seen in years and so on.

"Aww give me my grandbaby, and you and Aug fix a plate and chill" my mom tell me as she took Sanai out my arms.