I Like You

Sade

I haven't said not one word to Jay when I kiss her. My attention was not to do that but it happen, Jiraya is a sweet girl and she was like the only friend I had.

Yeah I'm bisexual I like both and I would love to be around Jay one last time, but of course that would never happen.

I don't have her number so I can't text her. I'll just ask Brenda for it, as of now I need to do a little shopping for this club tonight.

Jiraya

"Dang Jay gotta like that, she got niggas and girls hittin on her. I ain't mad at ya" Tori said while looking through the clothes.

"Tori please stop I don't want to even talk about it" I was looking at some shoes when Kay came and ask have I told August yet.

"No I haven't told him yet but I will soon" I tell Kay while trying on a shoe.

"When is soon Jay, if you don't tell him I promise you he will find out. You never know Sade might run into him and tell him".

"She doesn't know that I go with August, can you just drop it".

"Okay but remember" she said then walk over to Tori, I went up to the cashier and paid for my things and waited for Kay and Tori.

I went to smoothie king and got me a smoothie. I knew if I didn't tell Aug right away things gonna get crazy, I took a seat at a table and pull my phone out and was about to text him when Sade approach me.

"Hey Jay what you doing over here all by yourself"? She ask while taking a seat.

"Just waiting for my cousin and friend" I say not really want to talk to her.

"Look Jay I know we haven't spoke at all after...well you know. I didn't mean to kiss you but it happen, you a cool person and I love your company".

"Sade you a sweet person but what happen between us shouldn't happen, even though I kiss you back but I have a family with August" I guess when I said August she looked surprise.

"You go with August as of August Alsina"?

"Yeah, and we have a child together as well so what we did was nothing. I didn't feel no connection or nothing so let's just act like nothing happen okay"? I told her as I sip my smoothie.

"Wow I can't believe you didn't tell me that but okay I understand. Can I just tell you this though".

"What is it"? I gave her my attention.

"I like you Jiraya not only as a friend but more, you was the only one that was friends with me and since you with August and you don't roll that way I can respect that. Can we still be friends"?

I was lost for words, this girl says she likes me. I don't know if I should be her friend.

"Yeah we can still be friends Sade but what we did leave it in New York okay"?

"Okay, can I have your number so we could hangout and maybe your friend and cousin could tag along whenever".

If only she knew how Kay and Tori was, I thought to myself. We exchanged numbers and she got up and left.

"We ready to go now" Tori said as her and Kay stood over me. I grab my bag and we left out the mall.

Justin

"Dude if you cheat on Kay, best believe I'm coming to yo funeral. I'll sing while Aug hit them high notes cause he good at it" CJ said as we was playing cards.

"Mane ain't nobody cheating on Kay, she probably think I am but I'm not. Tamekia and I are just friends who just chill at the gym.

"But didn't you say she said she was feeling for you"? Aug ask me.

"Yeah but I shut her down quick".

"And nigga so that's not going to stop her for keep trying to get at you, I think you should leave chick alone that way nobody won't get hurt" CJ said.

I know I should leave Tamekia alone but she's real cool, and since we going out tonight I invited her to come chill with us maybe Jay and them would like her.

"Aye I invited her to come chill with us tonight at the club" I say to Aug and CJ.

"Niggah are you serious ? You must been smoking something, I think you want Kay to beat some ass tonight" Aug say while shaking his head.

"And you know how Tori is, you need to tell Mekai Tammy whatever her name is to stay home where she is safe" CJ said.

"Ain't nothing going to happen, let just finishing playing the game" I say, during the whole time August and CJ kept saying mane don't do it but nothing's gonna happen.

More to come just wait on it....