No Time

August

"Daddy can you play with me"? I turn around to see Sanai standing in the door way with her baby doll in her hand.

"Not right now baby, daddy busy but soon as I get finish I'll play with you okay"?

"Okay" she say then walk away, Lately I've been busy not really spending time with my family. Jiraya been act funny lately, so I just let be in her funk mode.

"You know it wouldn't hurt to take a break every now and then" Jay said standing next to me.

"Yeah it wouldn't but you wouldn't understand".

"Oh I understand alright. We use to spend time together, what happen? All you do is be down here working on music".

I rub my hand down my face then stood up facing Jay, I already knew where she was coming from.

"Look I'll make it up to you and Sanai, you know what I do and you should've seen this coming when I start getting into the industry".

"Whatever August if music is that important more than us then do you".

I sat there for a minute then I got up from my seat and made my way up the steps.

Jiraya

"Listen baby don't ever think that I put you and Sanai second, y'all two always comes first. Don't be mad at me".

"I'm not mad" I say not looking his way.

"Prove it then" he came behind me placing his face in the crook of my neck.

I was now face to face with him, I wrap my arms around his neck and gave him kiss then I pull away only for him to hold on to me tight.

"You know I love you right" he say kissing me once more.

"Yeah".

"Now can you play with me" Sanai say while pulling on August pants.

"I would Nai but daddy gotta go make a run I will play with you some other time okay".

Sanai began to pout, I pull away from August and pick Nai up.

"Oh come na Nai don't do that, I still love you. I gotta go make this money so I can buy you all the things you want, you still love me"? he ask getting her from me.

"Yes" she say rubbing her eyes.

"Okay I'll see you in a little bit, gimme kiss" Sanai gave August a kiss then he put her down.

I didn't even say nothing cause if I did it would've been something else, I know this is what he do but damn chill for a minute.

"You wanna call cousin Kay and Lonnie over"? I ask Sanai while she was playing with her doll.

She nodded her head yes, I grab my phone and dial up Kay's number. "You and Lonnie get dress me and Sanai is coming over, we all are going to a spa" I say then ended the call. We got clean up then got dress and was on our way out.