This Is It

August

"I just want to say congrats to my bro he's about to settled down meaning no more fooling around with these girls and let you and Jay have a wonderful marriage" Chris said as he lift up his glass.

We was all at the club just having fun, tomorrow is the day I marry the love of my life and spend the rest of my life with her.

"Look here Aug I know Jay said you better not have strippers but you know the guys don't listen" CJ said sitting down.

"Man y'all want me dead don't it" I say while laughing.

"Nah this is the last time of you being single so let this be the last single life you have before tomorrow".

They end up bringing some strippers to the VIP and one girl who was thick as hell start dancing and grinding on me, it was only a dance so I really wasn't worry about what was gone lead to another.

Jiraya

"My girl getting marry tomorrow she's no longer single anymore" Tori say while drinking her apple juice since she was pregnant.

"You a mess I never was single" I tell her.

"Right well you know what I mean".

I end up having my little party at a hotel while August and them was at the club, this is finally happening I'm getting marry tomorrow.

"What you think they're doing"? Tori ask.

"Probably getting waisted, you know how they get" Kay said.

"Let me call Aug and see what they got going" I grab my phone and dial Aug number waiting for him to pick up.

"Yes my wife" August said kinda slurring his words.

"I know you're not drunk August".

"Maayybbee" he laugh.

I just shook my head then I put him on speaker so the girls could hear.

"August what CJ and them doing"? Kay ask.

"Umm we party what ya think shawty, what you and you doing"?

He was too funny we barely understood what he was saying.

"Put CJ on the phone Tori said".

"Yellow" CJ said through the speaker.

"Why y'all getting my baby drunk"?

"Aww Jay he having fun but don't worry he ain't doing nothing stupid, as a matter of fact we all being good" he say then we heard Justin in the back singing IDFWU.

"JJ drunk too wow y'all really showing out huh"? Kay said.

"Yeah but look I'm about to turn up y'all disturbing our fun, oh and Tori baby don't be letting Jay and Kay get you all hype".

"Boy bye" I ended the call and I decided we should go out instead of just sitting in the room not doing nothing, before this night is over with I want to make this night the last night good.

We end up going to this club and it was live up in there, "Jay I can't believe you got me up in here" Tori yell over the music.

"You know you need to quick you know you wanna be ratchet tonight" Kay tell her.

"Damn right but I'm be good tonight y'all two fast asses not gonna do right".

"What you mean Tori"?

"Like I said" she smirk at us and we made our way to the dance floor and start having fun.

I was really enjoying myself with Kay and Tori by my side this is it everything is like I wanted no more drama I'm finally about to be known as Mrs. Alsina. I went to the bar to get a drink and with my luck I seen Mark.

"You know it's kinda funny, seems like wherever I be you always show up what's up with that" I ask him.

"I don't know you tell me, what you doing out here".

"Enjoying myself since I'll be getting married tomorrow" I say sipping my drink.

"Congrats, I wasn't invited though" he say while fake pouting.

"We might be friends but I don't think my husband would approve of that".

"I understand its all good, I was just messing with you".

"Well since you about to be tied down can I have this dance with you".

"Sure" I drunk the rest of my drink and grab Mark hand and we ended up dancing.

"No matter what Jiraya if you need me just call, I know you got a man all but I really like you as a friend. I like having you around so what do you say".

I couldn't really say anything I was feeling too good to even respond, "yeah sure okay Mark you are such a great friend" was all I said then I lean my head into his chest.

Kay

"Kay I'm ready to go tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us so we need to get going" Tori said.

We walk around the crowd looking for Jay and spotted her with Mark.

"Hey ready to go"? I ask her.

"Yeah, thanks Mark for tonight I enjoyed you" Jay hug Mark and got up from her seat and lock her arm with mines and we left out.

We all got in the car and Jay laid her head against the window. "Jay you good"? I ask her.

"Yeah just tired that's all" she smile at me then close her eyes. I look in the rearview mirror to see Tori sleep as well, how they gonna leave me hanging I thought to myself. I started up the car and was on my way back to the hotel.

CJ

"Aye Brezzy tell them that I help you come up with Loyal they don't believe me" We was still at the club getting faded and just start talking about random stuff.

"My nigga what are you talking about since when you start writing songs for me"?

"Don't be sitting here playing dumb you know that was my song just like you took my part in Hold You Down. That was supposed to be me but it's all good" I say sipping on my drink.

"Bruh shut up you been talking non stop damn you just like a girl never shut the fucks up" Justin tell me, which I knew that was just the alcohol talking so I decided to fuck with him a bit.

"Shut the fucks up? Since when you add a s on that, Look I gotta song for JJ so listen up"

"Just got rich, took Justin ex bitch

I turn that broke bitch rich, cause I don't fuck with broke bitches

Oh cause that niggah wasn't being  loyal ahhh that niggah wasn't loyal"

Once I got done singing I had all of them laughing at me. "See I told you Chris I made that song".

"Man you is a trip" August said still laughing.

"I got you bro on everything" Justin said shaking his head.

It was getting late and we was heading back to the room, Since we had to get up in the morning. I don't know if we'll be able to get up in the morning but hopefully we can get up in time.