You Again

August

Well Jay made up here mind by going to NY. I just left from taking her to the airport and now I'm on my way back to the house.

"Looks like its just you and me Sanai we gonna have us some fun" I say while driving.

Before I stop to go home I'll swing by Tori house real quick to see what they up to.

I took Sanai out her car seat and rung the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door.

"Aye what it do homie come on in" CJ said as he move aside for me to come in.

"Hey Aug you took Jay to the airport already"? Tori ask.

"Yeah just left here then I just stop by here to see what yall was up to".

"Not much, but give me Sanai with her pretty self" Tori took Nai from me and start playing with her.

"You miss crazy Jay already don't you"? CJ ask.

Which I did, I just hope she don't get into nothing and fool around and get caught up in the mess.

"Yeah man I miss her but she said she will call me when she land so I'm good" I tell him while going through my phone.

"You and Sanai can stay here for dinner if you like" Tori said.

"Ight cool thanks Tori" I tell her.

"No problem we like family, but can you and CJ go run to the store to pick up some seasoning salt"?

"Okay anything else"?

"Nah that's it".

"Ight come on mane" I say to CJ.

"Dude I'm not about to go to the store just to pick up one thing so I'm good gone ahead" he said while focusing on the tv.

"I'll buy them lemon heads you want" I say.

Before I knew it CJ instantly got up from the couch and was out the door, Tori and just shook our heads.

*********

"While you going to get yo candy make sure to get the seasoning salt too" I tell CJ.

I went to the chip aisle to get some Doritos and dip for later on, I was too busy trying to fine what type to get when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around just to see the person I thought I would never see again in my life.

"August long time no see, how you been"? She say smiling.

"You again huh" I say ignoring of what she said few minutes ago.

"Look that was in the past okay I'm sorry for what I did, and believe and trust me I still feel guilty about it".

"Oh you feel guilty about killing the baby or you knew that I wasn't going to leave Jay to be with you".

"I didn't come over here to argue I just came by to speak".

"Well Chaunti I don't have nothing to say to you so excuse me" I walk around her and went to go find CJ.

How she gonna act like nothing happen, I guess I was suppose to say "hey Chaunti been a long time since I seen you we should hook up sometime" hell no.

Kay

"Mommy are the cookies done yet"?

"No Lonnie baby we just put them in they'll been done in a minute okay"?

"Okay, I guess I'll go find something to do while I wait then".

"Yeah you go do that" I tell her as I watch leave out the kitchen.