He Just A Friend

Look at my backyard.....

Jiraya

"August you can't be serious right now" we up in Wal-Mart doing some grocery shopping while him and Sanai are on the toy aisle riding on the bikes.

"If you don't get off that little bike August you too big for that". I say trying to get him to get off of it but he end up riding it down the next aisle.

"Daddy funny mommy" Sanai said while laughing.

"Yeah he's such a big kid".

"Baby you know you wanna ride" he said getting up from the bike.

"No thank you, come on I'm not trying to be up in here all day".

I start picking up things while Sanai and August went off somewhere, "Do some shopping I see" Mark said causing me to jump a little.

"Yeah just getting stuff here and there" I say as I continue to push the buggy.

"You must be here alone".

"No I'm actually here with Sanai and August" soon as I said that August and Sanai came over to where I was.

"You almost done" August ask as he kept looking back like someone was following him.

"Almost, why you keep looking back. Your fans stalking you now".

"Nah Nai and I was playing with the ball, I threw the ball hoping Sanai  would catch it but the ball end up hitting this older lady so I pick up Nai and was looking for you".

"Really August you hit a lady then ran away".

"I was an accident plus she probably didn't see me, who is this" August ask referring to Mark.

"August this is Mark my friend, Mark this is August" Mark gave him a head nod and August just look at him.

"It was nice seeing you Jiraya but I gotta get going" he say then walk away.

"You know you could had at least spoke back to him instead of just looking at him crazy" we was now at the checkout line.

"Since when that niggah became a friend, how come I'm just meeting him" August said. I knew this was going to come up so why not just tell him.

"It's not that serious August he was just someone I met at the club that night I went out with Kay and Tori".

"Ain't that's how you end up meeting that Deon dude, I don't like him. Matter of fact I don't want you seeing or speaking to him".

"August he's just a friend, I didn't trip when you introduce me to that Shay girl. I'm going to have male friends weather you like it or not".

"Okay we'll see" was all he said as we walk to the car and start putting the bags in the car.

He is really upset about me being friends with Mark, I'm not going to argue with him especially when we just start back working things out.