Quit?

The one and only CJ m/m

Tori

"So I see you finally got yourself together" I say to Justin while fixing me a drink.

"Yeah I can't lose Kay no more, but I'm trying Tori. I'm surprise you and CJ still standing".

"Please we not perfect we have our downs to but CJ know not to step out on me, I already told him if he cheat on me he mines as well forget another chance".

"Aye my friend I see you and Kay back on good terms huh"? CJ ask walking in the kitchen grabbing him a soda out of the refrigerator.

"Yeah I told her I wouldn't mess up again".

"Oh really cause you know of you do it again she will kill you".

"Boy shut up, how about I kill you" I told CJ, he always picking with somebody.

"Baby you wouldn't kill this sexy right here even if you tried, but I'm finna go watch the game call me when the food is ready".

He left out the kitchen going into the living room. "That's yo boyfriend" Justin said shaking his head.

"That's your friend, I can't believe I start talking to him. I remember back in school he would try to talk to me but I wouldn't give him the time or day".

"Yeah but you with him now, I'm go watch the game with him".

I guess I was cooking then since CJ mention dinner, "I tell you if my momma don't know how to get off the phone" Kay said walking into the kitchen.

"You know how she be once you start talking and it gets good you can't help but to stay on the phone" I tell her pulling the stuff out to cook.

"True, where the guys at"?

"Watching the game while I'm in here trying to figure out what I'm going to cook".

Kay decided to help so we talk and was getting the food ready to be cook.

Jiraya

"I'm not playing Jiraya you better quit or I will help you myself, you can do the easy way or the hard way your choice" August say to me.

"August you can't be serious, you know that's apart of my job" He wants me to stop modeling cause I told him that the people wanted me to pose naked for the magazine, which I wouldn't be showing nothing.

"I don't care Jay you better do what I said, end of the conversation" he got up from the bed and left out the room.

I can't believe this, at least I told him first. I could see if I didn't, He just need to calm down. I grab my keys and walk downstairs where he was sitting on the couch watching tv while Sanai was on the carpet  playing with her toys.

"I'm about to go over Tori house wanna come"? I ask getting Sanai.

"Yeah I'll drive" he got my keys and head out the door.

"August you know I love you but I'm not about to quit, I'll just tell them I won't do it" I say as he was focusing on the road.

During the whole ride it was quiet, we made it to Tori house and made our way to the door. You would think she was throwing a party cause the music was bumping so loud.

I text Kay and told her to come open the door, few minutes later she open the door grabbing Sanai out of my hands.

*******

"I don't blame Aug I'll tell you to quit too, but he'll be alright he just a little upset give him time" Tori said.

"Maybe you right, he will soon come around and tell me how he feels" If August don't want me to model no more then I might just quit for his sake, I love him too much for him to leave me over something stupid.

CJ

"I wish Tori would pose naked for a magazine, it's gonna be world war IIV up in this piece" I say to August, we was watching the game and talking.

"Mane Aug you knew this was going to happen she's a model what do expect" Justin said.

"He's right, just don't say nothing sit back and see what she's gonna do. I'm quite sure she's not going to do it".

"I don't know Jay might just do it, then Sade ass a model too ain't no telling what might happen next" August said shaking his head looking down at the floor.

"Aye man stop worrying, let's go see of Tori and them are done with the food" I say, we all got up and went into the kitchen to see them just talking.

"I hope the food is done cause I'm hungry than a muthafuckin uhhhhhh" I say causing Aug and Justin dying of laughter.

"CJ if you don't get your ADHD ass on somewhere and wait, the food ain't ready yet" Tori tells me.

"But you love my ADHD self, I guess I'll eat my lemon heads but I gotta make sure Kalonnie don't see me cause she's a little bully".

"You better give my baby some if she ask you CJ" Kay said.

"I'll think about it" I say going to get my babies out of my secret stash, Tori don't know even know where I hide my good stuff at.