Party Crasher

Sanai m/m

Jiraya

"Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Sanai
happy birthday to you"...

"Blow out you candles baby" I tell her as I held her in my lap, I show her how to blow but she was to busy licking the icing off the cake.

"Aye aye Sanai don't be licking all over the cake cause I'm getting me a piece" CJ say.

I cut everyone a piece and was getting Sanai gifts placing them on the table. "Cousin Jayyy" Destiny said sitting next to me, "What do you want Desi" I lean back into the chair.

"When you gonna let me babysit Sanai you know when you go out".

"I don't know but I'll let you know if I need you to babysit, just know you ain't getting paid" she look at me like are you serious. "I'm playing I'll give you a little something".

She hug me and went on about her business. "You good baby" August sat next to me patting my thigh.

"I'm good just ready for tomorrow, I get to tell Brenda that I'm done with this model life".

While me and August was talking I seen Brenda and Sade walking in making their way towards me, I feel like something is about to go down.

Sade

"Can I come with you to the baby party"? I ask Brenda.

"No you don't even know the girl child, plus you're high I don't need you to start nothing" she got in her car and I happily hop in with her.

"I'm not high Brenda just let me go, Jay is like a friend to me" I buckle up my seat belt and was ready to go.

"Okay you start some mess that your ass" she started up the car and was on her way to Jay's house.

I was high but I know how to control myself I just want to see bae bae that's all.

August

I was talking to Jay until I notice her whole demeanor change, I look to see what she was looking at and seen Sade and some other lady.

"Why is she here Jay"? I stood up about to walk over there.

"I don't know August, but I know why Brenda is here let me handle this" she got up from her seat and walk over to the both of them, I seen Sade look my way then smile and look back towards I guess Brenda.

"Man August get your child" CJ say running behind Sanai. "What she do"?

"Niggah she got my phone my iPhone 6 plus" he whined like a baby.

While he was still chasing behind her, I stood where I could catch her. Soon she seen me she instantly start smiling, I pick her up and told her to hand me the phone.

"Give daddy the phone Nai, that's not yours" I tell her holding my hand out she went on and gave it to me.

"Here, how she get your phone anyway"? I ask CJ hanging him the phone. "It was on the table and her little self got it".

"You know next time not to leave it on the table, lets go mess with Kay and them" I told CJ as we was making our way over to them.

Tori

"Who is them people Jay talking to"? I ask August while Sanai was feeding him some cake. "The one with the color hair is Sade and the other girl is Brenda I guess her boss or assistance" he say.

"Well looks like Sade girl is looney, she's over there laughing like whatever Jay is saying is funny".

"Just long as nothing pop off I'm good" Kay"said sipping her drink. "Killa Kay calm down, pretty girls don't fight" CJ say to Kay while he was messing with Lonnie.

"Ain't nothing go pop off this is Nai day we ain't about to act a fool at no baby party".

"Well little Ms. Sanai was starting stuff she over here stealing people phone" CJ say.

I just shook my head and took Sanai from August and start playing with her, and all of a sudden that Sade girl was being loud. Just as I was about to tell August to go over there he was half way there already.

Jiraya

"Hey Brenda what you doing here with Sade" I ask her. "I told her not to come but she wanted to see you".

I look at Sade and she just smile, this is high I thought to myself. "Look Brenda I thought I wasn't going to see you here but since you here I'm not modeling no more".

"Why Jiraya, you're one of my best models I don't want you to leave. Especially not with Sade crazy ass" she whisper the last part.

"It's for the best if I do leave, I can't stick with them diets".

"I guess I can understand that, just make sure to stop by sometimes" I shook my head okay and then I turn to Sade".

"Hey Jay this is a nice house I see you and August is living large" she say looking around.

"Yeah well you know, listen August told me what you did and I don't appreciate you lying to me then come to my house when I didn't even invite you. So I'm going to say this so I can attend back to my baby party, we are no longer friends so lose the number and leave my house now" I tell her but all she do is laugh like it was really funny.

"SO YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND NO MORE, AFTER WHAT WE HAD JAY. I LOVE YOU MATTER OF FACT I'M CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME!!!!" She yell out causing everyone to look our way.

"Sade you need to lower your voice and leave now" I tell her. "No I'm leaving" she folded her arms.

"Sade have you lost your mind why are you here anyway"? August came beside me.

"August leave me alone I'm trying to talk to my soon to be girlfriend" she say mugging August.

Why do the crazy people get attach to me? I thought to myself. This girl really need help.

"If you don't leave my property now I'll throw your ass out" August was now all up in her face.

"And like I said I'm not going anywhere" she said back to August. All of a sudden August grab her by the arm and was pulling her out of the backyard.

People was looking and CJ and them was looking shock, "Let me go August I'm not doing anything wrong" Sade was fighting with August as he threw her over his shoulder.

"Jay I'm so sorry about this I knew I shouldn't brought her" Brenda said, I just rub my head this was just sad this bitch came up in here and ruining my baby party.

Brenda open the passenger door so August could get Sade in, once she was in Brenda went over to the driver side and left.

August came back with a piss off look on his face, "Jay you need to calm Sanai down" Justin said handing her to me.

"Mommy sorry baby you didn't need to see that" I kiss her cheek and laid her on my shoulder. I didn't want Sanai or Kalonnie to see that especially what August did.

"What was that all about"? My momma ask rubbing Sanai back, "Long story but can you get her while I go see if August is okay" she took Sanai from me and I went into the house to check on August.