Some Advice

CJ

Yasmine been blowing up my phone nonstop, like do she not understand that I don't want to fool with her its bad enough that I didn't tell Tori. I needed to talk to somebody about this Lord knows it can't be Justin, we boys and all but if he finds out I hurt his sister again that's my ass.

The only person I could go to is August I'm quite sure he can give me some type of advice. I grab my keys and left out on my way to his house, once I made it to the house I got out the car and knock on the door waiting for whoever to come open up the door.

"What's up CJ, what brings you by"? Jay ask.

"Just passing through the neighborhood you know, is yo Nola thug here".

"Yeah he's down in the studio come on in" she move to the side to let me in.

"Hey Sanai, give your cuz a hug" I say waiting for her to come towards me but she just look at me then back to playing with her toys.

"Oh its like that? I guess I'll come to you then. You gonna give me a hug" I pick her up and hug her and attack her face with kisses.

"Moooovvveee, mommy help" she say laughing while trying to get out my grip, I put her down and was on my way down to the studio.

"Okay now didn't she pop yo ass last time" Jay say while laughing.

"Yeah I remember that but I ain't forgot I'm still gonna press charges".

As I was entering where Aug was he was in the booth not noticing that I was standing there.

Soon he was done in the booth he look my way and came out the booth, "Aye what you doing here"?

"Mane I need help with something and I can't go to JJ about cause he would kill me so I came to you".

"What you do now to Tori" he took a seat on the stool.

"Man I mess up foreal but I didn't mean for all of this to happen, by the way you know I was once a singer. I wrote music for Chris Brown".

"Really niggah you wrote music for Chris"?

"Dead ass, how you think he was so good in Hold You Down, that was me. I was suppose to be in that video with y'all but I was playing basketball".

"Just lying your ass off, but cut with the bull and tell me what's up. What you did to Tori"?

I sat on the other stool and rub my hands down my face getting ready to tell him everything.

"I was messing around with this girl name Yasmine, coming to find out her and Tori are friends. She came by the house the other day, mane I didn't want to hurt Tori again".

"I don't know what to tell you but when Tori finds out it's over for your ass. That's how y'all end up breaking up in the first place and here you go again messing around, you need to get yourself together".

I was taking in everything that August was saying, I just need to gone ahead and man up to tell Tori.

"Yeah you right man I'm about to go home and tell Tori, hopefully she won't kill me" I dap up August and made my way back upstairs.

"Ight y'all two see ya whenever" I say going out the door, soon as I got in my car Yasmine start calling....

"What do you want"?

"I need you to come by my house like right now" she say.

"For what Yas? I don't got time for you, I have things to deal with on my own. Meaning I'm telling Tori about us".

"Well you should also tell her that I'm also pregnant with your baby" she say then ended the call.

My ass is definitely dead now.

Just a filler...