Do You Then

CJ

I was park in front of Justin house just sitting in the car debating on if I should knock on the door or just come back some other time, Just as I was about to start up the car I seen Kay pulling up next to me.

"I'm so glad you madr it home I feel a little relief now" I say walking over to Kay.

"Why you here, I don't need Justin going to jail and you somewhere in the hospital".

"I just not to long ago got out of jail" Kay look at me with a shock look.

"For what"?

"Yasmine sat up there and lie about being pregnant, she only said that so Tori can leave me. I end up choking her and got arrested."

"Oh CJ you should've call me I would have handled that bitch myself".

"Nah you already crazy, I just came here to get my girl back".

"Okay come on in".

"You go first I don't need Justin going off on me".

I walk behind Kay and seen Justin sitting down on the couch watching tv until he turn and seen Kay and I.

"What he doing here"? Justin got up and came over to where I was.

"Man JJ I don't want any trouble I came by to apologize to Tori and you as well".

He just look at me then walk away, Kay told me where Tori was and I went on to the guess room. I see it's gonna be a minute before Justin accepts my apologies, as of right now I need to speak with Tori.

Jiraya

"I'm glad you came, your boyfriend must've said he was cool with it" Mark said as we was both sitting outside watching the kids play.

I went against of telling August about Mark. If he wants to be out all night and not tell me what he be doing then I can do the same thing, I wouldn't go sleep around just to get back at him I just want to know what he's hiding from me.

"No actually I didn't tell him since he is so busy with music I just took it upon myself, it's no big of a deal though".

"Oh I see, If you don't mind me asking how did you end up being with a celebrity like how did y'all meet".

"Kinda a long story I prefer not to talk about it" I look at the time and notice it was getting late.

"It was nice hanging with you and all but it's getting kind of late, Sanai it's time to go" I got up from the chair grab my purse and walk over to where Sanai and Bri was.

"Mommy I don't want to go can I stay"?

"No Sanai we gotta get home don't you want to see daddy he should be home".

"Okay".

"Maybe one day we can set them up a play date" Mark said while walking us to the car.

"Yeah maybe" I got in my car and started it up and thank Mark one last time.

"Talk to you soon probably".

"I guess maybe or maybe not".

"Ight Jiraya, bye Sanai" he wave bye to Sanai and went back into the house.

We finally made it home and August was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey where y'all been"? He turn off the stove and wipe his hands and pick up Sanai placing kisses on her face.

"I went to Bri birthday party I had fun" Sanai say.

"Oh and who is Bri your friend you met at school".

"No".

"Come on Nai let's go get you a bath and get ready for bed" August place Sanai down and we both went upstairs.

********

I got Sanai out the way and I went into me and August room getting ready to take a shower then go to bed, apparently I didn't have nothing to say to August.

August

I walk into the bedroom and hear the shower running I turn on the tv and waited for Jay to come out the bathroom. Every since she came home she said not one word to me.

"What's with the silent treatment you been giving me, did I do something wrong" I say as she was putting on her pajamas.

"August what you don't do, you know I'm tried of your games just do you and I will do me okay. I don't feel like arguing tonight so goodnight" she got in the bed and turn off the lap light.

"Nah we finna talk about this now" I turn back on the lap and she laid her back looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't want to do this with you August just leave me alone".

"I'll leave you alone once you tell me what's wrong, you sitting up here saying do me and you going to do you. What seems to be the problem".

"You the problem, what is you doing that you so busy that you still come home late. I just wanna know, seems to me you out there fucking with somebody cause its definitely aint me".

"Jay how many times do have to tell you I'm not cheating on you, I'm not about to explain myself to you if you wanna think that then gone right ahead. Here I am working my ass off to make sure you and Sanai have everything y'all need and all you do is bitching about stupid shit".

"Damn right I am I don't have to put up with your bull either" she got out of bed and threw on some sweats and a hoodie then left out the room.

I got up to see if she took Sanai which  she didn't, I went back to get my phone and call her but it went straight to voicemail.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my head down then I felt my phone vibrate meaning I was getting a text...

Shay: can you come over for a minute?

Me: nah I can't Jay just left the house, and I'm not leaving my baby here

Shay: oh well I need to see you now I can't wait

Me: ight give me five minutes

I got up and put on some clothes then went in Sanai room and put her on some bottoms, I'll just take her by Kay house for a minute this shouldn't take long.

Jiraya

"Would you like anything else ma'am"?

"No thanks I'm good" I tell the lady, I stop by a yogurt place that stay open late.

"I didn't expect to see you here, if you don't mind me asking why are you here late anyway" I lift my head up to see the face I thought I wouldn't see after what went down that day.