I Want You Back

Kalonnie m/m

Kay

"Come on Lonnie stop moving, I'm almost done with your hair". This girl was just to excited since Justin said was going to take her to the Children's Museum.

"Are you done now with my hair mommy"?

"Almost baby, I want you to behave for daddy okay"?

"Mommy me always be good".

I was now done pulling her hair into a puffy bun, she was so cute with her little self I took a couple of pictures and Justin was already at the door.

"Hey my princess you ready to go and have some fun"? Justin ask as he pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"What time you want me to bring her back"?

"Whenever you bring her, she's your daughter too so I'm not giving you a specific time to bring her home" I tell him.

"Okay I'll call you and let you know when we on our way" he said heading out the door.

I shook my head and watch as they both walk to the car, I'll admit I miss Justin but I don't think he's learn just yet. Ain't no telling what might happen between us.

Justin

"Daddy can I get a kids meal"?

"I'll take you to go get kids meal soon we leave the museum okay"?

"Okay".

I wanted to hangout with my little girl today you know have that father and daughter day. I really miss Kay and I know she misses me too, I want to be back in her life so we can be happy again.

"Ready to have some fun Lonnie"? I ask her while unbuckling her out of her carseat.

"Yes, can you please hurry and get me out this seat so I can go play". This girl is something else but I love her to death.

************

I had a sleeping Kalonnie on my shoulder as I walk in the house and put her in her room, I kiss her forehead and made my way back out the door.

"Did she wore you out today"? Kay ask.

"Not to much, we had fun she play and ate and we play some more at McDonald's in the little play house they had".

I don't if I should tell Kay I miss her or just leave and gone on about my business.

"Kay there's something I want to say but I don't know how to really say it" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Just say it, I'm listening" she say giving me her full attention.

"I want you back, and before you say anything just let me explain myself. I miss you and I know you miss me as well, give me another chance I promise I won't fuck up this time. I want to be here with you and Kalonnie, so what you say"?

"I don't know what to say Justin, I do miss you but you need to cut home girl loose".

"Been did that, just give me another try" I tell her, I was now close to her in a kissing distance.

She peck my lips and pull back but I grab onto her waist and kiss her lips, we kiss for about a good ten minutes until we both pull away.

"Okay JJ we can try this again, if you fuck up again I just my kill you this time" she say giving me a straight face then laugh and peck my lips.

"Baby you don't have to worry about me messing up, I'm just glad to have you back and since I'm back home I think we need to make up if you know what I mean" I say to Kay as she smirk at me.

"What you waiting for then"? She ask.

I waisted no time to pick her bridal style and headed up to our room, hopefully Kay won't wake Lonnie up.