NOLA

August

"Come on na Jay try it stop being a baby" I tried to get her to touch the crawfish but she was being a chicken.

I wanted to bring her to my hometown and show her how the Nola do things around here.

"No August I'm not touching that, I can't see how you can sit there and pick that" she look at me weird.

"Really baby the thing is not alive, you act like soon you touch it it's gonna start moving".

"I would eat it but touch it nope, can you peel it for me please" she say poking her lip out.

"That shit don't work with me only my baby Sanai can do that face" I went on and peel it for her and she ate it.

Later on tonight they having a mardi gras parade we gonna go there and have some fun.

"You know I only liked you cause of that accent" Jay said, I look at her like really.

"I'm just playing baby, but do you miss it here".

"I do and at the same time I don't, I like where I'm at. Now if you saying like would I move back down here nah won't do that I'll just visit" I say holding her hand as we was walking through the French Quarter.

As we was walking we walk pass by people was dancing to Zydeco, Jay look at me like she had something in mind.

"Don't even think about it" I say about to walk away.

"Come on I know you know how to do the dance".

"I don't dance" I say watching the other people do it.

Everybody was stepping along then Jay start doing it. She reach her hand out for me to grab it and I just look at her.

"You gonna dance with me" she grab my hand and start moving to the beat, then I start going along with her.

********

"I hope nothing goes down at this parade" Jay say pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Girl everyday around here ain't mardi gras, where you got beads at, you might get your chain snatched" I tell her as I put on my bucket hat.

"Oh I see, I heard y'all be clowing at the parade".

"Sounds about right, you don't have to worry about me I got my girl with me. Come on I'm ready" I grab her hand and we left out the room and was on to the parade.

Jiraya

We made it back to the room and I was tried, I enjoy myself but I was sick of seeing other girls boobs I can't even look mines. But all at the same I had fun, I hop in the shower and got out.

While I was rubbing lotion on me August was half sleep on the bed, he was so hype tonight.

"Baby go hop in the shower so you can sleep better tonight" I went over to where he was.

"Okay here I come" he said with his eyes still close, I guess I'll leave him there until he wakes up. I call my mom to see how Sanai was doing and that we should be back by tomorrow.

"Jay I love you" I heard August say as he was taking off his shoes off.

"I love you to August" I say back, he came over to where I was and look at me with lust in his eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips a couple of times, seems like the kiss went from peck to a full make out session. We made our way to the bed and you know what happen next.