Confession pt.2

Justin

"So when you was going to tell me that you had got Yasmine pregnant"? Tori said to CJ.

The room got quite and I wanted to know what was going on.

"You talking about your friend Yasmine"? I ask breaking the silence

"Yeah".

"Listen Tori I didn't know she was your friend I'm truly am sorry" CJ kept trying to touch Tori but she kept moving.

"I thought we was boys man and here I am giving you credit on how good you treated my sister but you turn around and break her heart again" I say to CJ, at this point I was in his face.

"Mane JJ I didn't mean to hurt Tori" he say. Before I knew it I punch him in the jaw and we start fighting in the front room. I heard the girls telling us to stop but I wasn't stopping.

"Aye man y'all cut that shit out" August said as he pull me off of CJ.

"You stay away from my sister man, Tori get your stuff and let's go you coming with us. I don't want to here no back talk just get ya shit, Kay go help her".

I pick up Kalonnie and left out the house, I buckle her up in her car seat then started up the car.

"Aye are you okay"? Jay ask.

"Nah I want to go back in there and beat some more sense in him, my sister ain't been nothing but good to him and all he do is just see her as a joke and go get another girl pregnant. Jay I can't stand to see my sister hurt, that's why I was always overprotective of her".

"Everything is gonna be okay just remember you have Kalonnie think about her" Jay tells me, I gave her a warm smile and seen Tori and Kay walking out of the house.

I wasn't about to let Tori get all work up over CJ foolish especially since she's pregnant.

August

"You didn't tell me you got the girl pregnant" I say to CJ.

"To be honest I didn't know she was pregnant, man I lost my girl and my friend".

"It's time for you to grow up CJ, you need to get yourself together" I tell him.

"August can we go now Sanai is getting sleepy" Jay said with Sanai on her shoulder.

"Yeah we can go take the kids and gone ahead and start the car" I told her as I handed her the keys.

"I hope you get yourself together man Tori was a good girlfriend to you and you go hurt her again, then you lost ya bestfriend. I'll see you around" I left out the house and got into the driver side and went home.

We made it home and Jay went to go put Sanai to bed. "Can I ask you something"? Jay ask.

"Yeah what's up" I say getting out of my clothes.

"Are you cheating on me"?

That question threw me off for a minute, why would she even ask me that.

"Nah baby why would you ask me that".

"Cause you always coming home late and don't even say you be at the studio cause I call up there to see if you be there and Lee would say you just left. So if you messing around you need to tell me".

"Jiraya I'm not cheating on you okay so you don't have to worry about me messing around, let's get some rest" we both got in the bed and I wrap my arms around Jay waist and began to think.

I want to tell Jay but things always seems to get in the way, I don't know how long I can keep hiding this from her.

Kay

"Tori I don't want you to worry okay you have a baby you need to be worrying about" I say to Tori. She was mad and upset about the whole situation I had to get her to calm down.

"I know you're right I just want to know why would he do this to me after all I had done for him".

"Just get some rest" we both hug and I left out the guess room into me and Justin room.

"How she doing" Justin ask as he was watching tv.

"She's fine I told her not to worry cause she's pregnant, but are you okay".

"Yeah I'm good all I know is I better not see CJ around Tori".

I got in the bed and laid my head on his shoulder, "Just give him time to grow up. We all know CJ was wrong, people learn from their mistakes look what happen to me and you. I was to the point I didn't want to be around you once you had cheated on me but I gave you a chance".

"Yeah you right but it's gonna take some time before I forgive him".

I peck his lip and turn over and was on my way to sleep when I felt Justin behind me, "I love you Kay" he said. "I love you too" I said back and I let sleep take over.

CJ

I took in everything Aug said to me it's time that I do grow up, I have two kids on the way now when I only suppose to have one.

I grab my keys and was on my way to Yasmine house, I need to get everything situated when the baby come in the world.

**********

"Why would you tell her that"?

"She needed to know sooner or later CJ, can we go inside and talk".

"Nah I'm good being out here, that's how we ended up in this position in the first place".

"Okay why you over here then".

"I wanna be in the baby life when it gets here, so far as me and you we just only co parents okay".

"Wait hold up first of all I'm not pregnant. I only said that so Tori could leave you".

This girl done lost her mind, before I knew it I found myself choking the hell out of her.

"All this time your ass was lieing, I lost my girl and friend because your ass wanna cause drama into my life" I say with both if my hands still around her neck.

"I'm s-sorry please let me go" she struggle to say but I didn't care I wanted to kill this bitch.

Then all of a sudden I hear police sirens and people coming around to where I was trying to get me away from Yasmine, if I'm going to jail then I'm going for a reason.