Make It Right

Kay

I really don't want to be here right now, I should have call in today. Today was kinda of slow, after what went down yesterday I could've been home.

I start folding shirts up and pretty much putting everything back in its place until I seen Joshua.

"You have a beautiful daughter" he say putting his hands in his pocket.

"Thank you" I say not even bothering to look up at him.

"I don't mean to be pushy but I would love to take you out for lunch, not a date just plain lunch". 

"That would be sweet and all but no thanks. Why would a guy like you would want to take me out for lunch when you seen my boyfriend and daughter in here last week, I just wanna know" I stop what I was doing and turn my attention to him.

"I think you're beautiful and to me it seems like you don't really enjoy yourself, you know you take care of your child then your boyfriend gotta give him time and I th- you know what I'm gone ahead and cut to the chase I like you and I would love to get to know you. You seem cool and fun to be around with so what do you say".

I thought about it for a minute at least he was straight forward with me so why not see what he's about, it's not like we gonna sleep together or anything.

"Okay fine" I finally say.

"Cool so can I get your number, I would like to take you somewhere different instead of eating at the food court".

We exchange number and he told me he'll give me a call, I'll admit this the boy is fine but I know where I stand. I went on back to work so I could hurry and get home.

Tori

I haven't heard from CJ which I figured he wouldn't come by here knowing Justin would act a fool again. I wasn't gonna stress but I'm still mad and hurt, after all I did for him and this is what I get.

"Hey I fix you some breakfast" Justin came in with a tray of food and sat it on the bed.

"Thank you so much".

"I'm sorry you had to see me act up like that, you should already know how I feel about you Tori. You my"baby sister even if we do get on each other nerves I still care for you".

"I appreciate that JJ. I know you trying to look out for me and all, you have to let me make my own decisions at times. I'm not staying here with y'all any longer, Even though CJ hurted me we gotta talk it out".

I had to tell him that cause he can't keep coming to my rescue I'll have to do things on my own.

"Look at my sister just growing up on me" he say causing me to smile.

"Boy I'm grown you act like I'm that seventeen year old girl again".

"Whatever you still my little baby sis even if you're eighty something".

We both laugh and I we hug, its been a long time since we had a moment like this. I enjoy this moment for now.

CJ

"You done really lost ya damn mind you could have kill that girl and she's pregnant" August said while driving.

When the cops came I let the bitch go she had black out but I didn't care I was hoping I kill her, of course I got arrested and I wanted to call Tori but I went against it and call Aug to come bail me out.

"Mane that bitch ain't pregnant what she told me was a lie, she only did it so Tori could leave me" I was getting mad all over again just thinking about it.

"Damn that's crazy, so what you going to do"?

"Ima go get my baby back and my homie" Once Aug drop me off at the house I went and got clean up and was on my way to Justin house to make things right with Tori and him.

Jiraya

I don't know what's up with August but he's really pushing me to find out, I don't want to be the type of girlfriend that go follow him everywhere he go.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Sanai tells me as I was in my thoughts.

"Okay baby I'll take you to McDonald's and get you something go put on your shoes and we can go okay".

"Okay" she went to go put on her shoes as I grab my keys, purse, and phone.

We end up eating inside which I didn't care I just keep having this bad feeling that August is cheating on me.

"I hope whatever you over here thinking about is good and not bad".

I look up to see Mark and a pretty little girl with him.

"Well it shouldn't matter to you what I'm thinking about, and who is this pretty lil lady" I ask motion to the little girl.

"This is my sister Brianna, Bri say hi to Ms. Jiraya and her daughter".

"Sanai" I say.

"Hi" she said in a soft tone which I knew she was shy.

We both wave and Sanai got out of her seat and went to hug the little girl who was a little bit taller than her.

"Aww that's so sweet" Mark said.

They both went to order their food and end up sitting with us, while Sanai and Bri was doing their thing I kept trying to avoid Mark who was just staring at me.

"Can you stop looking at me" I say annoyed.

"I can't help but to look at a beautiful girl like you" he smirk.

I tried my best not to blush but I end up failing.

"See I just want us to be good friends that's it, I know we don't really know each other like that but Bri is having a birthday party tomorrow and I would love for you and Sanai to come".

"I don't know I'll have to ask her father".

"Okay cool I understand. If you do plan on coming can I get your number so I could text you the address".

"Yeah sure why not" I handed him my phone as he gave me his, I guess he's a cool guy he might just see what he's about.

"Come in Nai it's time to go tell Bri you might see her tomorrow" I gather up the trash we had and was about to throw it away until Mark took it from me.

"I got it hopefully I would hear from you tomorrow" he say.

"Yeah I'll let you know" I tell him then I walk to my car buckle up Sanai and got in the car on my way to see my mom since I haven't talk or seen her in a while.

August

"How long you gonna keep hiding this from her"?

"Until I feel like the time is right, she already thinks I'm cheating on her".

"Well you better do something cause I'm not with the drama, I like what I do you know".

"Yeah ight give you a call tomorrow".

I'm about to head home and get some sleep. Lately I haven't been getting no type of sleep, I made it home and seen that Jay was gone which was a good thing I really don't feel like arguing with her. I just wanna come home to peace and quiet and that's what exactly I got.