Babysitting

CJ

They got us babysitting while they out spending money, August and Justin outside playing basketball while I'm stuck in the house watching Blue's Clues with Kalonnie and Sanai.

I use to always thought Blue was a boy but that's a girl and the pink one is a boy like who came up with this show.

"Kalonnie can we watch something else"?

"Hush Uncle CJ can't you see I'm watching my show" she say still focusing on the tv.

I know gooding well she just....whatever I'll be glad when Tori and them come back.

I had Sanai in my arms while she was playing with my chain that was hanging to my shirt, While I was scrolling through instagram.

"Aye man what yall in here doing"? Justin ask walking into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

"Little Ms. Lonnie is watching her Blues Clues while Sanai and I just chillin, you and  Aug just gonna leave me with the kids while y'all playing ball. These are y'all kids not mines"

"Trust me you just experience it wait until Tori get one"

"She don't want kids right now but I do"

"Omg daddy can you please shush" Kalonnie say turning her head towards us.

"Okay my bad baby don't need to be rude about it" Justin say holding his hands up.

"I tell you if that's not Kay right there" I say shaking my head.

"I'm hungry daddy" Kalonnie say to Justin as she climb on the couch and sat in his lap.

"What do you want to eat princess"?

"Umm I don't know" she say

"Well let's go in the kitchen and see what in there to eat"

While they was in the kitchen little Sanai start getting cranky all of sudden.

"Aye aye now calm that noise down" I tell her as I had her standing up on my lap.

She calm down for a minute then started back up, I check to see if she was wet but she was fine.

I got up from the couch and step out onto the patio to hand Aug his baby.

"Look here playa I'm done for today so take little grumpy here" I say as I handed her to him.

"What did cousin CJ do to my baby huh"? August ask her, all she did was laugh while making baby noise.

"Just a daddy's girl" I say shaking my head.

I went back into the house to call Tori to see what was taking them so long.

Tori

"If this boy don't stop calling me, we haven't been gone that long"

"Kalonnie probably getting on his nerves" Kay say while she was getting her feet done.

I decided to take Kay and Jay out to a spa so they could have a break from their babies, Of course I made the guys watch them but I know they can't do anything right.

"You know CJ don't get along with kids" Jay say.

"True but I'm about to send him straight to voicemail".

August

I played with Sanai until she was getting sleepy but she was trying her best to stay wide awake.

"Gone ahead and go to sleep Nai" I tell her as I had her on my shoulder, but she wasn't having it. She was just running her little mouth having a conversation with herself.

"You getting  smart with me Nai"? I ask her as she was smiling and screaming.

"That's right Nai stand up to yo daddy let him know whose the boss" CJ said sitting down next to me.

She look over at CJ and was reaching for him.

"Nah I don't want you I was just preaching with you" he say

"Gone ahead and get her you know she wants you" I told him as he grab her.

He start talking to her and she was talking back in her baby language, the more he said something the more she was talking and moving around.

CJ was all up in her face talking when she pop him in the eye then start laughing.

"Damn Sanai you hit my eye, that shit hurt" he say rubbing his eye.

"Aye niggah don't be cussing in front of my baby, you shouldn't never got in her face".

I got Sanai and noticed she was wet so I grab her diaper bag and went to go change her pamper.

Justin

"Damn Sanai pop yo ass real good, you got a red mark showing" I tell him while he was rubbing his eye.

"Foreal? She mess up my sexy face that God created. I'm pressing charges on Nai and Lonnie, them girls are some bullies"

"Really CJ? You let Kalonnie attack you the other day and today Sanai got you. Yeah I think its best that you don't have kids"

"Mane whatever"

"Kalonnie you finish eating"? I ask her while fixing me something to drink.

"Yeah I'm finishing"

I went to look at her plate to see it half full.

"You didn't finish eating you only ate the meat and left the noodles"

"Daddy you can't cook like mommy, I'll just wait until she get here to feed me"

"I tried my best baby but okay can I get some love"? I ask her with my hands wide open waiting to get a hug.

She ran to me as I pick her up and spun her around then start placing kisses on her face.

I told her I love her and she went into the den to watch tv.

"My niggah what you cook since Tori wanna send people to voicemail" CJ ask.

"I tried making something but I think it's pretty good"

"Nah if Kalonnie didn't eat it I know its nasty, I guess I'll starve and wait for Tori" he say then went into the den with Kalonnie.

"How about I order some pizza then"?

"Yesss"!!! both Kalonnie and CJ said

I just shook my head and grab my phone and dial Dominoes pizza number.