New York?

Jiraya

I was done doing a set with one of the other models and I was getting my stuff on my way going home when Brenda stop me.

"Jiraya you must have not heard".

"Heard what"? I ask frowning a bit cause Brenda always comes to me will bull.

"That you and some of the others girls are going to be heading to New York to do a photo shoot".

"New York? That's-"

"Wait before you say something I just want you to know that you'll be there for a month".

A month? No I can't leave my baby behind, I know August would take care of her but he will be heading back on tour soon.

"Can I think over this before I make a decision about this"?

"I already book your ticket so you gonna have to go, but I will call you and let you know when to pack say hello to the family for me" she say walking away.

I could just choke her sometimes, see what I mean she do stuff that piss me off now how I'm going to tell August about this?

August

"For a month Jay? Hell no you have a baby to look after, I'll be back on tour soon. You need to tell that Brenda chick you ain't gonna be able to go".

I figure August wasn't gonna accept it but this is my career.

"Baby I could but she already book my ticket meaning I have to go".

"I think you should stop modeling then Jay its causing problems with our family we hardly spend time together".

I'm starting to not like that Brenda chick, I never really care for her. But you sending my girl off to New York for a month, Nah.

I know Jiraya she's gonna do what she wants to do but she doesn't realize what she's getting into. I even notice she lost some weight but I don't say nothing.

"I don't know what to tell you Jay but its your decision" I tell her, I went into the living room and jusy sat on the couch watching tv.

"August don't do this to me, you knew how bad I wanted this and I finally got my wish. Can you just be happy for me just once" she say sitting on my lap.

"Baby I am happy for you but I know how them people are, you take pictures then next thing you know you posing naked for a playboy magazine. And I'll be damn if I see yo ass up in one of those magazines".

"August just trust me I know how to handle myself but I have to go, even though I don't want to go anyway but I have to" she say then peck my lips.

She got up from my lap and went upstairs. This is too much for me I need to roll up one so I can ease my mind.