We Just Came To Party

CJ

"It's time to get crunk up in this bitch" Tori say while moving her body to the music.

"You have no idea it's gonna be crunk alright" I say looking directly at Justin. "Excuse us ladies the guys are gonna get some drinks we'll be back. Aug and JJ let go" I motion for them to come with me.

JJ: why you keep looking at me like I'm the bad guy

Aug: my nigga cause you is, I bet you didn't even tell that girl to stay home

JJ: no she just text me and said she's on her way

CJ: *smh* mane you trying to cause problems we just came to party not breaking up no fights

Aug: I'm with Cj, I ain't breaking up nothing you on your own when Kay goes off

JJ: y'all just paranoid, anyway let's go get the drinks

This dude really lost his mind, after going to get the drinks we walk back over to the girls.

"Come on baby dance with me" Tori grab my hand and lead me to the dance floor. I was enjoying myself when I seen JJ talking to some girl, I shook my head and kept dancing with Tori.

August

"Wanna head out there and dance" I say to Jay". "Yeah come on" she got up and walk down on to the dance floor and start dancing.

"After this Aug I need to tell you something" Jay say in my ear.

I just shook my head and kept on dancing when Justin and Kay came out to the floor and start dancing.

Justin

These niggahs talking about they ain't breaking up no fights, and I'm like nothing is going to happen.

Tamekia text me and told me she was here so I left out to go get her, baby girl was looking good tonight. I told her to chill at the bar until we all got finish dancing then I'll introduce her to my friends.

I told Kay to come dance with me, CJ was looking at me I just ignore it and was having fun.

"Kay you know I love you right" I tell her.

"Yeah I love you to, what you do"?

"Nothing just wanted to say I love you, and that I would never cheat on you".

She just look at me like she was reading my face. "I know you won't cause I will do some damage to you and whatever girl you fooling with" she say looking up at me.

I laugh and peck her lips, during the rest of the night we dance until we got tired.

Tori

We all was sitting around drinking and laughing just having a good time.

"Aye I got 99 problems but ain't bitch aint one, I need me another drink so I get waisted" CJ said taking another shot.

"No I think you done had enough" I took the shot glass from him and talk with the girls.

T: so Jay did you tell Aug yet?

Jay: nope not yet

Kay: time is ticking don't you think

T: yeah I'm with you Kay

Jay: ima tell him soon as we leave the club

T: I guess, but umm who is that girl JJ is with?

We all watch Justin bring some girl to our area and introduce her to us.

"Aye y'all this my friend Tamekia, Tamekia that's Tori my sister. Jay my friend and Kay my girl" he say looking at us.

She wave at us but neither did me, Jay or Kay wave back.

This boy can't be serious right now, did he say friend? Kay already told ne about the Tamekia chick and I don't know her so in the case I don't like the girl.

Kay

"You must have lost your damn mind bringing her up in here" I got up in Justin face.

After I told him to leave the girl alone he wanna introduce the girl to us no, I was in a good mood until he bring her over here.

"Kay just let her hang with us it's no big deal" he say.

"No big deal? Are you hearing yourself right now, she need to leave and I don't want you speaking or seeing her again" I pointed my finger directly at him.

"Look I knew I shouldn't came but I only did it for his sake, I guess I was wrong. Justin your folks have no class and you said this is your girl? Come on why be with her when you could have me. I bet you didn't even tell her about our little thing between us" she look at me then back at Justin.

I don't know what came over me but I went after her, we both fell to the ground and start fighting. I know I shouldn't be fighting her but my anger just took over me.

"Okay that's enough Kay let her go" Tori was trying to get me off the girl but I wouldn't let her go. I had my hands around her neck so tight I didn't care if I kill the bitch or not.

Aug had got me off the girl as she was catching her breath, I told August I was good. He let me go I look at Justin with so much hurt and hate I punch him one good time and left out the club.

CJ

"I told you, I told you I wasn't gonna break up nothing. And you was wrong for bringing her here" I say trying to calm Tori down cause she was piss at him too.

"Yeah you lucky I didn't beat that ass myself, that girl ain't been nothing but loyal to yo stupid ass. And gave you a baby" Tori start shaking her leg up and down ready to get at Justin.

"Aug I thought you wasn't go break it up" I ask him.

"Mane I had to stop it Kay was going to kill that girl".

"Well looks like you homeless cause you definitely can't come to my house" Tori said.

Jiraya

"Justin you was wrong for that, why would you do that. Knowing you slept with the girl".

"Jay I didn't sleep with her, I didn't mean for this to go down".

I just shook my head at him, I was ready to go home cause tonight was crazy.

*********

Soon as I got home I start taking off my shoes and pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"What did you want to tell me"? August ask sitting beside me.

I forgot all about that, Mind as well tell him and get it over with.

"Oh yeah umm when I tell you this don't be mad okay"?

"What is it Jay"?

"Sade had kiss me and I kiss her back" I say not looking up at him.

"What you mean you kiss back? You liking girls now"?

"No August, it just happen".

"How it just happen Jiraya, I told you to stay away from that girl and you letting her kiss on you".

"Calm down damn it was just a kiss, you act like I fuck the girl".

"I need to calm down, you the one that kiss the girl who I went with".

I just place my face in my hands, I knew I shouldn't told him. He yelling at me when its not that big of a deal .

"You lucky I told you cause I wasn't gone say nothing".

"Oh so you was just gonna keep this a secret huh"?

"Yeah cause I knew you would flip, you don't have to worry about me stepping out on you especially with a girl. She told me she liked me but I told her I didn't roll like that and I was with you".

"See I knew you going to New York was a bad idea, and as for Sade you don't have to worry about her I'll handle her myself" he say then he left out the room.

I went after him to see where he was going but he was already gone, I call his phone but it went straight to voicemail.

I hope he don't do nothing stupid.