chpt.14

Jiraya

"Okay that is a wrap great job Jiraya the pictures are perfect" the photographer had said to me as I was walking off set.

After talking to August I just think it would be best if I stay away from Sade. Lately she hasn't been texting me but I do see her from time to time, we speak and gone on about our business which is fine with me.

I gather up all of my things and was on my way home to chill.

August

"Give daddy some sugar Nai" I kiss Sanai all over her face while she was giggling.

I blow on her cheeks and she really start giggling her ass off, soon as I try to do it again her little hands grab my face and she try do what I did but end up leaving salvia on my face.

I love this little girl to death, she's always happy. She just spoil and a daddy's girl, "Mommy homes where's my Nai" Jay said coming into the living room.

Sanai start showing out then cause she seen her momma, "So you just gonna go against the grain and leave me for your momma Sanai, I thought you love me" I say to her which she wasn't paying me no mind she was too busy trying to get to Jay.

"Tell daddy you still love him but you want to be with mommy".

"How was your day"? I ask Jay as she sat next to me.

Jay sat next to me on the couch and was playing and talking to Sanai, "You ever thought about having another baby"?

"No what made you say that"?

To be honest I don't know it just came to mind. "Just asking" I say. I laid my head back and close my eyes until I felt Jay on my lap laying her head on my chest with Sanai laying on hers, this is what I needed my two favorite girls with me.

CJ

"I tell you people are fake these days" Justin said shaking his head at me.

"What you mean? I know you ain't throwing slurs"?

"Hell yeah I am, you think you're slick".

"What are you talking about"? I ask playing dumb.

"You know you was suppose to stay there with me but you left".

"I see you still living so you alright, I just knew soon I left you that Kay was going to beat that ass some more".

"Mane whatever you suppose to have my back".

I know he didn't, just when August and I told his stupid ass not to bring that girl.

"Justin just hush up and get out your feelings, so what Kay say to you"?

"Man she just said we need to take a break, she said I could come over and see Kalonnie. Dude I wish I could change what happen but shit happens".

"Yeah you know to listen next time, but foreal kid I thought Kay was gonna kill you. I already had a suit to wear, I was gonna be clean coming to your funeral. I'm hungry lets go swing by Aug house I know his Nola ass cook some gumbo or jambalaya".

I grab my keys and we left out and got in my car and was down the road.

Forever Love (Trilogy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें