No Way

Chaunti

I was at home just watching tv not really doing much until my phone start going off, I look at the screen and seen Dyiona calling me.

"Hey what's up"?

"You still have August number"?

"No I don't have his number".

"Well is there a way you can in touch with him cause I need to tell him something and it's really important".

I was trying to see why she want August number and what is it that's so important.

"I'll see what I can do, you know after what I did he couldn't stand me, but I might see him at the studio tomorrow so yeah".

"When you do see him just tell him to give me a call". She said then hung up in my face.

Rude much, I don't really feel like going up to the studio since it has been a minute going up there. I put on my hoodie and slid on my Nike slides grab my keys and was out the door.

August

Grindin to I see my momma
not wanting for nothing, and
I see my brothers just living for a
living and I see my squad spending
money like it's not nothing tha-

"Stop the music" I say taking the earphones off.

"What's the problem man"? Lee ask while stopping the music.

"I need to step out for a minute" I left out the booth and went out into the hallway just to see Chaunti.

"Hey look I don't want any trouble but Dyiona my cousin said she need to talk to you".

"Talk to me about..." I ask waiting for her to speak.

"I don't know she just said it was important and she told me to tell you to give you her number" she handed me the piece of paper and I took it and went on and left down the hall.

I know the past is the past but I can't be around that girl, I still hate the fact that I slept with her. I look at the paper with the number on it determine on if I should call this girl or not.

Fuck it I went on and dail the number but I use a pay phone, I don't have time for her to be blowing up my phone with some foolishness.

"Hello"?

"Yeah this Aug, Chaunti said you had something to tell me".

"Yes I do".

"Okay what is it cause I need to be heading back to the studio, so make it quick".

"I just want you to know that you have a eight year old child that you need to see, so since you have my number now I will be coming to Atlanta so you can see your child".

With that being said she hung up in my face leaving me speechless, there's no way in the world that I could have another child.

This was a filler...

Well didn't see that coming, more to come