Go For It

Devon

"Mane you faking I won't believe it until I see it" I say to Josh, He come telling me he seen Tori and she got a boyfriend.

"Ight don't believe me then but Mark seen it to".

"Yeah okay whatever you say Josh" I hung up from him and grab my car keys I was gonna swing by my mom's house for a minute then head to work.

Hopefully I'll run into Tori and ask her do she have somebody else.

Kay

"Thanks come again" I smile at the customer as I handed her the bag.

"I thought I wasn't going to be able to see that pretty face of yours" I look up to see Joshua.

"So you stalking me now".

"Nah I was just doing some shopping and I seen you, I didn't know you work here. What time do be on your lunch break"?

"Right about now" I went to go clock out and I left right out the store with Joshua right behind me.

"What you in the mood for"?

"Whatever I want, you not paying for me anyway".

"Oh come on Kay don't be like that I'm just trying to be a good friend" he say as we made our way to Panda Express.

"Thank you but I can pay for myself" I order my food and stood to the side until they call my number.

"Mommy!!" I look over my shoulder to see Kalonnie running towards me with Justin right behind her.

"Hey baby" I bent down to her level and kiss her cheek.

"I figure you was on your lunch break so Lonnie and I came by to see you" Justin said kissing the side of my face.

I noticed Joshua had left but I didn't think none of it.

"So who was that dude you was talking to, I seen him standing over here by you".

"Just somebody I seen in the store that's all so no need to be worrying" I grab my food and we all sat down at the table.

"Oh no I just thought he was bothering you that's all".

"Nope, what you and daddy do"? I ask Lonnie as she was playing on Justin phone.

"We went by granma house then came up here to see you" she say still into the phone.

"You didn't feed her" I look at Justin.

"She had some cereal before we left the house" he say shrugging his shoulders.

"That was early in the morning it's in the evening now, don't be starving my baby. Before y'all leave stop and get her something to eat".

"You know I'm feed my princess, come on baby girl kiss mommy bye she gotta get back to work".

Once they left I went back to work. I only had two more hours until I got off, I hope time fly by.

Joshua

"Looks like the girls we like are taken" I say to Mark.

"Yeah but that don't mean nothing, ain't nothing wrong with being a friend".

"I want to be more than her friend, did you not see her. Kay is fine as hell".

"You don't even know her like that to the point you want to be more than friends, look what you and your ex been through".

I had a girlfriend I met way back, I thought I was in love until she told me about her condition so I had to cut her off quick.

"That was different, I just want someone that I can love you know man".

"Boy if you don't get out your feelings you sound lonely as hell" Mark say getting up to leave.

I got up dap Mark up as he left then I went to go sit back on the couch and thinking on should I go for it.