Big Day

Jiraya

"Jay I'm need you to calm down okay I'm quite sure August and them are on their way" Kay said as she was trying to calm me down.

Today was my big day and August is not answering his phone which I'm kinda worry.

"Would if he's somewhere laid up with some girl? Or he end up not wanting to get ma-"

"Jiraya girl stop talking like that now before you put me in a early labor. Let me call CJ and see what's going on, my mom and them was here I was getting my make up done and Kay was somewhat trying to get me to be happy.

"Aww look at my two flower girls" I look at the both of Sanai and Kalonnie who had on their little pink dresses.

"My baby is getting married I'm so happy" my momma came over hugging me.

"Oh ma stop before you make me mess up my face" We both shared laugh and everyone was getting ready.

"You heard anything from August"? I ask Tori as she came back over to me, "Yeah they are on the way so come put on your dress and let's get this thing going".

Today is a special day for me I just hope don't nothing goes wrong.

August

"Aug man if you don't wake your ass up you got Tori chewing my ass out about why we not there yet, come on let's go before Jay turn into a bridezilla" I got up after hearing CJ run his mouth.

My head was pounding and I just realized I'm getting married today, I did my hygiene start getting dress and was headed out the door. I glance at my phone and seen Jay had been calling me bunch of times.

We made it to the beach and everything was in its place, I start hugging folks then I went over to my little princess.

"Aww look at my princess, you seen mommy already"? I ask her.

"Yeah she's pretty daddy you should go see" she say holding on to my hand.

"I'll see her soon as she walk down this sand, I would say aisle but we out at the beach" I kiss her cheek and the wedding was about to start.

They start playing the music everyone stood up and the flower girls came out then the bridemaids walk down, and finally Jay was walking with her father. My baby was looking so beautiful in that dress she just wait until our honeymoon.

CJ

I promise myself I wasn't going to cry but this was so cute, "Aye man you ight" Justin ask me.

"Yeah just some sand flew in my eye that's all I'm straight" I say wiping my eyes.

Kay

My cousin was looking pretty and my mom and her mom was crying, I had tears forming but I held them in. After all of these years they been together they finally settling down it's about time.

Tori

These damn hormones be kicking my butt, I over here wiping tears I'm so proud of Jay. August and her been through alot and I hope and pray they be a stong marry couple.

Justin

My girl getting marry I'm happy for her it seem like yesterday that when I met her in the hallways she start getting smart with me. Those was the good times now I have Kay and my little lady Lonnie I love those two to death.

Jiraya

As I walking with my arm lock with my dad I began to feel nervous, Uncle Charlie known as Charlie Wilson was singing You Are at my"wedding. Everything was pretty you heard the waves moving in the water and felt the cool breeze.